|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Betsey's teacher at her segregated school?
(a) Mrs. Mitchell.
(b) Mrs. Cora.
(c) Mrs. Regina.
(d) Mrs. Maureen.
2. Where does Greer find Betsey?
(d) Police Station.
3. What is Betsey's life goal?
(a) To be a hero.
(b) To be a queen.
(c) To get married.
(d) To be a writer.
4. What punishment do the policemen give in Chapter 2?
(a) A night in jail.
(b) A court case.
(c) A citation.
(d) A warning.
5. Who prompts Betsey to believe that there is never enough when it comes to love?
(c) Her parents.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Betsey's position in her family?
2. How old is Betsey?
3. What does Bernice reveal to Jane?
4. Who is the first person to address Betsey on her first day at her new school?
5. Who takes the children to the demonstration?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)