|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To Jane, what is a symbol of harm?
(a) The white world.
(b) The black world.
(c) Leaving her parents without a housekeeper.
2. What does Betsey adorn herself with in Chapter 7?
(a) A robe and glitter.
(b) Curtains and feathers.
(c) Sheets and pipe cleaners.
(d) Blankets and makeup.
3. When Betsey sees Regina again, what does she notice about her?
(a) She has cut her hair.
(b) She's pregnant.
(c) She has been beaten up.
(d) She is dressed nicer.
4. Who is beat up after their first day at an integrated school?
5. Which of the words describes the demonstration?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Betsey dance to in Chapter 7?
2. Who is blamed for chicken grease all over the kitchen?
3. How does Greer comfort himself in Chapter 9?
4. What causes Vida to dislike Bernice immediately?
5. What does Regina compare Betsey to?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)