|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the prize for the elocution contest?
(a) A field trip.
(c) An A on a paper.
(d) Free lunch.
2. What kind of trouble does Allard get into in Chapter 1?
(a) He steals something.
(b) He sets a fire.
(c) He hits his sister.
(d) He brings a knife to school.
3. What is Jane's occupation?
(b) Social worker.
4. What is Betsey's goal in chapter 1?
(a) To win a contest.
(b) To become an activist.
(c) To get an A in class.
(d) To find out who she really is.
5. After the policemen arrive at her home, who is Jane angry at?
(a) Mrs. Mitchell.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of neighborhood does Betsey live in?
2. Who is introduced as being a racist character?
3. How does Jane act toward the police?
4. What does Betsey often think about?
5. Who puts out a fire that Allard starts?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)