|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the girl who points out prejudice for the first time at Betsey's school?
(a) Susan Linda.
(b) Charlotte Anne.
(c) Jane Sommers.
2. What does Vida confiscate from Charlie?
(a) A basketball.
(b) A permanent marker.
(c) A cigarette.
(d) A lighter.
3. What does Betsey often think about?
(c) Household chores.
(d) Whether or not her mother actually loves her.
4. Who does Eugene want to visit the most at the Brown household?
5. Who does Jane feel grateful for after Bernice leaves the household?
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of prejudice is introduced in Chapter 4?
2. Who is Jane?
3. What was the result of Charlie getting kicked out of school?
4. What is Betsey's goal in chapter 1?
5. What game do Margot and Sharon play?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)