|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What euphemism does Betsey use to describe sex in Chapter 2?
(a) Playing ball.
(c) Fourth base.
(d) Having fun.
2. What does Regina compare Betsey to?
(a) Her sister.
(b) Her child.
(c) Her cousin.
(d) Her mom.
3. What does Veejay's mother do for a living?
(a) She's a waitress.
(b) She's a housekeeper.
(c) She's a teacher.
(d) She's a flight attendant.
4. Where did trespassing occur in Chapter 2?
(a) A church.
(b) A white neighborhood.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) A white school.
5. Who celebrates with the Veiled Prophet Parade?
(a) Black people.
(b) White people.
(c) Jewish people.
(d) Christian people.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Betsey dance to in Chapter 7?
2. What does Betsey declare herself of the Veiled Prophet Parade?
3. What does Betsey think would make her feel better?
4. What does Betsey write on the hopscotch board she makes?
5. Why does Betsey create the hopscotch board?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)