|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is to be the diversion during the heist?
2. If Yost is arrested, who does Eve promise to include?
3. Who tells Vince that their hired hit man missed his target?
4. Where does Roarke hold a dinner party in Chapter 16?
5. After meeting with Mince, who does Eve and Peabody go to interview next?
Short Essay Questions
1. What break does Eve receive involving the murder case?
2. What happens between Mick and Roarke in Chapter 19?
3. Discuss the prototype Roarke introduces to Feeney in Chapter 14.
4. What do Eve and Feeney conclude about Yost in Chapter 15?
5. Discuss the heist that is being planned.
6. When Roarke learns of the list of names given to Eve, what happens?
7. Discuss the attack of Yost on Summerset.
8. Who arrests Yost?
9. What occurs during the phone call between Yost and the person who hires him for murder?
10. When Jacoby approaches Yost, what happens?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the motives of Eve and Roarke in the story.
Essay Topic 2
Discuss Yost's childhood and the connection it has to the life he leads in the novel.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the role of crime in the story and the impact it has on certain characters.
This section contains 703 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)