|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Summerset rest after he is attacked by Yost?
2. What is to be the diversion during the heist?
3. What does Mick swear to Roarke that he knows nothing about?
4. Who calls Stowe a few days before their death?
5. What is the name of the complete identity that is found for Yost?
Short Essay Questions
1. Discuss the list of names that Agent Stowe gives to Eve.
2. When Eve arrives home in Chapter 17, what does she do?
3. Discuss the fight between Peabody and McNab in Chapter 14.
4. What do Eve and Roarke want for Summerset after Summerset is attacked?
5. Why does Eve become furious with Roarke in Chapter 20?
6. What are Magda's thoughts on Vince?
7. Discuss the prototype Roarke introduces to Feeney in Chapter 14.
8. What do Roarke and Mick discuss in Chapter 20?
9. Who arrests Yost?
10. What happens between Mick and Roarke in Chapter 19?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the use of titles and chapter length in the story and how the technique helps or hinders the book.
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the plot of the story and what makes this story fall into this particular plot.
Essay Topic 3
Determine the genre of "Betrayal in Death," and discuss why the story falls into this genre. Cite examples as to why this is so.
This section contains 744 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)