|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Summerset attack Yost with?
2. Who's involvement does Stowe admit allowed Yost to escape?
3. Who is killed due to the possibility that they saw or heard something they shouldn't have?
4. When Eve returns to her work in Chapter 17, what does she find herself thinking about?
5. Who knows the three men on the list Eve receives from Stowe?
Short Essay Questions
1. When Eve arrives home in Chapter 17, what does she do?
2. What do Eve and Feeney conclude about Yost in Chapter 15?
3. What is discussed during the briefing in Chapter 18?
4. Discuss Agent Stowe's thoughts on the FBI's involvement in the case.
5. What do Eve and Roarke want for Summerset after Summerset is attacked?
6. What set up is used in order to arrest Yost?
7. What break does Eve receive involving the murder case?
8. What are Magda's thoughts on Vince?
9. When Jacoby approaches Yost, what happens?
10. Why does Eve become furious with Roarke in Chapter 20?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the role that wealth plays in the story and why this aspect is important in understanding the tone of the story.
Essay Topic 2
Compare the relationship between Eve and Roarke with that of Peabody and McNab.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss and describe the relationship between Eve and Mick and the problems it produces in the story.
This section contains 757 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)