|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of witness does Eve label Summerset in Chapter 18?
2. Who does Stowe give a list of names to involved in a communications station?
3. Who does Eve visit at the hospital after the bust of Yost?
4. Who does Eve present information about during a briefing?
5. Where does Yost have lunch in Chapter 15?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Roarke and Mick discuss in Chapter 20?
2. What do Eve and Feeney conclude about Yost in Chapter 15?
3. When Jacoby approaches Yost, what happens?
4. What set up is used in order to arrest Yost?
5. What do Eve and Roarke want for Summerset after Summerset is attacked?
6. What break does Eve receive involving the murder case?
7. What are Eve and Roarke's thoughts about a possible robbery?
8. What happens at Eve's office involving the attack on Summerset?
9. When Roarke learns of the list of names given to Eve, what happens?
10. What link does Magda serve in the murder case?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss and describe the relationship between Eve and Mick and the problems it produces in the story.
Essay Topic 2
Discuss Yost's childhood and the connection it has to the life he leads in the novel.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss dialogue in the story. Include how it is used, why it is used, and the role it plays in the novel.
This section contains 778 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)