|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is not allowed to go to the arrest of Yost?
2. What does Eve follow a lead on in Chapter 7?
3. Who is Summerset?
4. Who designs the clothes Yost wears?
5. What does Eve focus on that belongs to Yost during the murders?
Short Essay Questions
1. What occurs during the dinner at Roarke's?
2. Describe the event that Eve Dallas attends in Chapter 1.
3. Discuss the role of wigs in the murder case.
4. What does Eve investigate and learn about Yost in Chapter 13?
5. What do Eve and Peabody learn while visiting the murder scene?
6. Discuss the conversation Eve has with the homicide detectives in Cornwall.
7. What do Eve, Feeney, and McNab discuss about the murder case in Chapter 9?
8. What does Eve learn about the events that occur as the murder by James Priory takes place?
9. What does Eve conclude about Yost as a murderer?
10. Describe what Eve does when she learns of the murder in Suite 4602.
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the relationship Eve has with her father when she is young and how it affects her throughout her life, especially during the time period of the novel.
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the use of character descriptions and the importance it plays in the book.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss dialogue in the story. Include how it is used, why it is used, and the role it plays in the novel.
This section contains 734 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)