|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Eve believe the murders may be a result of?
2. What does Eve focus on that belongs to Yost during the murders?
3. Who owns the building that Yost lives in?
4. Even if Roarke used all of his money and power, what is he still unable to do?
5. Who is murdered in Suite 4602 during the time of the auction?
Short Essay Questions
1. What job is everyone on Eve's team given in order to learn more about the murderer?
2. Discuss the role of wigs in the murder case.
3. What does Roarke learn about Yost in Chapter 12?
4. What does Eve ask Summerset about in Chapter 6, and what is Summerset's response?
5. What does Eve believe is the reason for the murder of Darlene?
6. What does Eve investigate and learn about Yost in Chapter 13?
7. What does Eve learn about Agent Stowe in Chapter 13?
8. Discuss the second homicide that occurs.
9. Discuss the FBI's visit to Eve's office.
10. Who is the federal judge who is murdered in Chapter 11 and why is this important?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the relationship Eve has with her father when she is young and how it affects her throughout her life, especially during the time period of the novel.
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the motives of Eve and Roarke in the story.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss and describe the relationship between Eve and Mick and the problems it produces in the story.
This section contains 771 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)