|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is used to strangle the second victim in the series of homicides?
2. Who obtains the warrant of arrest before Eve and her team?
3. Before going to arrest Yost, what do Eve and her team wait for?
4. Who is Roarke's childhood friend?
5. While Yost is at home relaxing, what does he think about?
Short Essay Questions
1. Discuss the hits Yost is hired for perform and the hit he wants to perform for personal reasons.
2. Describe the event that Eve Dallas attends in Chapter 1.
3. Discuss the information found involving silver wire.
4. Why is Roarke hired to help in the murder case?
5. What do Eve, Feeney, and McNab discuss about the murder case in Chapter 9?
6. What occurs during the dinner at Roarke's?
7. Describe what Eve does when she learns of the murder in Suite 4602.
8. What does Eve learn about the events that occur as the murder by James Priory takes place?
9. What does Eve investigate and learn about Yost in Chapter 13?
10. Discuss the FBI's visit to Eve's office.
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the use of organization in the story and how it helps or hinders the story. Cite examples from the story in order to support your answer.
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the use of titles and chapter length in the story and how the technique helps or hinders the book.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the relationship between Eve and Roarke and the role their relationship has in the story.
This section contains 766 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)