|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Eve arrives home in Chapter 17, what does she do?
(a) Calls a murder victim's parents.
(b) Downloads files from Stowe.
(d) Watches a murder video.
2. Who is the reporter that tries to find out information on the murders from Eve?
(a) Bailey Itson.
(b) Molly McKim.
(c) Nadine Furst.
(d) Layla Kleber.
3. Who is seriously injured after the attack of Yost?
4. Who is trying to identify a single ticket holder for the opera?
5. What does Winifred act as during negotiations with the Germans for a communications station?
(a) A manager.
(b) A spy.
(c) An interpreter.
(d) A messenger.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Yost is tackled, what is found in his pocket?
2. Who is furious that Roarke lets Mick go even though he is guilty of criminal activity?
3. Who punches Mick and knocks him into a pool?
4. Who does Eve meet at a bar in New York City?
5. What does Mick swear to Roarke that he knows nothing about?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Eve and Feeney conclude about Yost in Chapter 15?
2. What does Eve learn about Winifred in Chapter 16 and how does she learn this information?
3. What occurs during the phone call between Yost and the person who hires him for murder?
4. Discuss the dinner party Eve attends in Chapter 16 and her thoughts while there.
5. What break does Eve receive involving the murder case?
6. What is Olympus and what is its importance?
7. What do Eve and Roarke want for Summerset after Summerset is attacked?
8. When Jacoby approaches Yost, what happens?
9. What is discussed during the briefing in Chapter 18?
10. What do Roarke and Mick discuss in Chapter 20?
This section contains 831 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)