|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Peabody start to cry in Chapter 14?
(a) She is scared McNab is going to be the murderers next target.
(b) She is being followed.
(c) She is shot.
(d) She has a fight with McNab.
2. Who is killed due to the possibility that they saw or heard something they shouldn't have?
3. Who went to college with Winifred?
4. How many men are supposed to be involved in the heist?
5. Who knows the three men on the list Eve receives from Stowe?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Eve believe will be the next target in the series of murders?
2. Who is put in charge of pretending to be a customer at the salon?
3. Who is furious that Roarke lets Mick go even though he is guilty of criminal activity?
4. Who reminds Mick about the code for betraying friends?
5. Who does Eve visit at the hospital after the bust of Yost?
Short Essay Questions
1. When Roarke learns of the list of names given to Eve, what happens?
2. What is Olympus and what is its importance?
3. Discuss the attack of Yost on Summerset.
4. Discuss the heist that is being planned.
5. Who arrests Yost?
6. What occurs during the phone call between Yost and the person who hires him for murder?
7. What break does Eve receive involving the murder case?
8. What does Eve learn about Winifred in Chapter 16 and how does she learn this information?
9. What set up is used in order to arrest Yost?
10. What is discussed during the briefing in Chapter 18?
This section contains 816 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)