|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. If Yost is arrested, who does Eve promise to include?
2. What does Summerset attack Yost with?
(a) A syringe.
(b) An illegal stunner.
(c) His fist.
(d) A knife.
3. Who knows the three men on the list Eve receives from Stowe?
4. Where does Summerset rest after he is attacked by Yost?
(a) A grocery.
(b) On a park bench.
(c) His home.
(d) Roarke's office.
5. Who informs Roarke about the information Feeney presents to Stowe?
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of witness does Eve label Summerset in Chapter 18?
2. What is to be the diversion during the heist?
3. Who is killed due to the possibility that they saw or heard something they shouldn't have?
4. After meeting with Mince, who does Eve and Peabody go to interview next?
5. What does Eve link Magda Lane to?
Short Essay Questions
1. What occurs during the phone call between Yost and the person who hires him for murder?
2. What does Eve learn about Winifred in Chapter 16 and how does she learn this information?
3. When Eve arrives home in Chapter 17, what does she do?
4. What do Eve and Feeney conclude about Yost in Chapter 15?
5. What do Eve and Roarke want for Summerset after Summerset is attacked?
6. Discuss the aftermath of Yost's is arrest.
7. What is discussed during the briefing in Chapter 18?
8. What set up is used in order to arrest Yost?
9. What is Olympus and what is its importance?
10. Discuss Agent Stowe's thoughts on the FBI's involvement in the case.
This section contains 832 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)