|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is to be the diversion during the heist?
(a) A fake newscast on television.
(b) A fake newscast on the radio.
(c) The sound of gunshots.
(d) An accident outside.
2. Who denies there was a negotiation for a communications station?
3. What does Winifred act as during negotiations with the Germans for a communications station?
(a) A spy.
(b) A manager.
(c) A messenger.
(d) An interpreter.
4. Where does Roarke hold a dinner party in Chapter 16?
(a) The Top of L.A.
(b) The Bottom of the Sea.
(c) The Bottom of the Totem.
(d) The Top of New York.
5. Who purchases beach front property under the name Roles?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Eve link Magda Lane to?
2. Who punches Mick and knocks him into a pool?
3. What type of witness does Eve label Summerset in Chapter 18?
4. Who believes Vince has changed after taking interest in the auction?
5. Who is seriously injured after the attack of Yost?
Short Essay Questions
1. Discuss the aftermath of Yost's is arrest.
2. What are Magda's thoughts on Vince?
3. When Roarke learns of the list of names given to Eve, what happens?
4. What happens at Eve's office involving the attack on Summerset?
5. Discuss Agent Stowe's thoughts on the FBI's involvement in the case.
6. Discuss the attack of Yost on Summerset.
7. Who arrests Yost?
8. What are Eve and Roarke's thoughts about a possible robbery?
9. What do Eve and Feeney conclude about Yost in Chapter 15?
10. When Jacoby approaches Yost, what happens?
This section contains 739 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)