|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Eve suspect Yost of doing during his murders?
(a) Stealing the victims ID's.
(b) Wearing makeup.
(c) Stealing the victims clothing.
(d) Wearing a wig.
2. While Yost is at home relaxing, what does he think about?
(a) His past crimes.
(b) His wife.
(c) His coming retirement.
(d) His daughter.
3. Who is interested in Eve's homicide case?
(a) The radio news.
(b) Child Protective Services.
(c) Eve's father.
(d) The FBI.
4. What are Summerset's thoughts on Mick?
(a) Mick is going to hurt Roarke.
(b) Mick is loyal to Roarke.
(c) Roarke is going to follow in Mick's crimes.
(d) Mick is a common criminal.
5. What is always taken by the murderer in the homicides that occur?
(a) A television.
(b) A window curtain.
(c) A souvenir.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Eve focus on that belongs to Yost during the murders?
2. How does Yost always pay for his murder weapons and disguises?
3. Where does Eve keep her badge and weapon while dressed in an evening gown?
4. How far away does Yost live from Roarke?
5. Who is Peabody dating?
Short Essay Questions
1. While Yost is watching a tape of a ball game, what do readers learn about his reasons for murdering Darlene?
2. Discuss the FBI's visit to Eve's office.
3. What does Eve learn about Agent Stowe in Chapter 13?
4. Discuss the information found involving silver wire.
5. Discuss the role of wigs in the murder case.
6. What job is everyone on Eve's team given in order to learn more about the murderer?
7. What is Roarke's response to the second murder?
8. What do Eve and Peabody learn at the jewelry shop?
9. Who is Mick Connelly, and how does he know Roarke?
10. What does Eve ask Summerset about in Chapter 6, and what is Summerset's response?
This section contains 794 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)