|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many more hits does Eve believe Yost will conduct?
2. Who is the second victim in the series of homicides?
(a) Andy Bradley.
(b) Jonah Talbot.
(c) Todd Joseph.
(d) Collin Green.
3. Even if Roarke used all of his money and power, what is he still unable to do?
(a) Help Eve.
(b) Be successful.
(c) Stop the murders.
(d) Murder the person is he hired to kill.
4. Who identifies the wig Yost is wearing during the murder of Darlene?
5. Who owns the company that makes the briefcase Yost owns?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is considered Yost's real target?
2. Who owns the building that Yost lives in?
3. Who is interested in Eve's homicide case?
4. Who informs Eve of the murderer of Suite 4602?
5. What does Roarke do in order to help in the homicide cases?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Eve, Feeney, and McNab discuss about the murder case in Chapter 9?
2. Discuss the information found involving silver wire.
3. What do Eve and Peabody learn while visiting the murder scene?
4. What information does Roarke give to Eve after viewing the tapes of the murders?
5. What does Eve ask Summerset about in Chapter 6, and what is Summerset's response?
6. Describe the murder that occurs in the prologue.
7. Discuss the hits Yost is hired for perform and the hit he wants to perform for personal reasons.
8. What is Roarke's response to the second murder?
9. Discuss the second homicide that occurs.
10. While Yost is watching a tape of a ball game, what do readers learn about his reasons for murdering Darlene?
This section contains 750 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)