|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Eve attend the auction for Magda Lane as?
(a) Roarke's wife.
(b) A writer.
(c) A cop.
(d) A reporter.
2. Who obtains the warrant of arrest before Eve and her team?
(a) The Feds.
3. Who is Roarke's childhood friend?
(a) Eric Stark.
(b) Mick Connelly.
(c) Don Terry.
(d) Nick Connor.
4. Who owns the private residence where a second homicide takes place?
(a) Ellis Real Estate.
(b) James Co. Real Estate.
(c) Elite Real Estate.
(d) Coco Real Estate.
5. Who is hired as an expert consultant for the homicide cases?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Roarke do in order to help in the homicide cases?
2. What name is considered as being Yost's on the tenant list to Yost's building?
3. Why does Roarke feel the second victim is murdered?
4. What is Mich's relationship to the people murdered in Cromwall?
5. Who finds the body of the murdered maid?
Short Essay Questions
1. Discuss the role of wigs in the murder case.
2. What job is everyone on Eve's team given in order to learn more about the murderer?
3. What do Eve and Peabody learn while visiting the murder scene?
4. What does Eve conclude about Yost as a murderer?
5. Describe the event that Eve Dallas attends in Chapter 1.
6. Discuss the second homicide that occurs.
7. Why is Roarke hired to help in the murder case?
8. Discuss the hits Yost is hired for perform and the hit he wants to perform for personal reasons.
9. Who is Mick Connelly, and how does he know Roarke?
10. What is Roarke's response to the second murder?
This section contains 755 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)