|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Eve ask to keep an eye on Roarke and his whereabouts?
2. How does Yost open the front door to Jonah's home?
(a) He uses a key.
(b) He uses a battering ram.
(c) He uses the master code.
(d) He kicks it in.
3. Who does Eve talk to about the homicides in Chapter 12?
(b) The homicide detectives in Cornwall.
(c) The homicide detectives in London.
4. Who is missing from Suite 4602 after the murder of the maid occurs?
(a) A television.
(c) A remote control.
(d) Bath amenities.
5. Who is hired as an expert consultant for the homicide cases?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Roarke's childhood friend?
2. Who does Peabody tell Eve to consider in the murder of Darlene?
3. Where does Roarke grow up as a child?
4. Who designs the clothes Yost wears?
5. Who is murdered in Suite 4602 during the time of the auction?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Roarke hired to help in the murder case?
2. While Yost is watching a tape of a ball game, what do readers learn about his reasons for murdering Darlene?
3. Describe the murder that occurs in the prologue.
4. What does Eve investigate and learn about Yost in Chapter 13?
5. What job is everyone on Eve's team given in order to learn more about the murderer?
6. Discuss the second homicide that occurs.
7. Discuss the conversation Eve has with the homicide detectives in Cornwall.
8. What do Eve and Peabody learn while visiting the murder scene?
9. Who is Magda Lane, and why is she at the party that occurs in Chapter 1?
10. What does Eve believe is the reason for the murder of Darlene?
This section contains 778 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)