|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Roarke hold a dinner party in Chapter 16?
(a) The Bottom of the Totem.
(b) The Top of L.A.
(c) The Top of New York.
(d) The Bottom of the Sea.
2. Who is on Eve's police team?
(a) Britt and Joe.
(b) Whitney and Stowe.
(c) Winifred and Stowe.
(d) Whitney and Joe.
3. Who is seriously injured after the attack of Yost?
4. After meeting with Mince, who does Eve and Peabody go to interview next?
5. Who believes Vince has changed after taking interest in the auction?
6. Who's involvement does Stowe admit allowed Yost to escape?
(d) The FBI.
7. What time does Eve hope to have Yost under arrest?
(a) By noon.
(b) By four pm.
(c) By 10 am.
(d) By five pm.
8. Who is first to approach Yost outside of the salon?
9. What event is supposed to take place in Chapter 14 involving the homicides?
(a) A briefing.
(b) A radio broadcast.
(c) An FBI media conference.
(d) An interview.
10. Where does Eve tell Stowe to send information about Winifred's death?
(a) McNab's home.
(b) Roarke's computer.
(c) Eve's home.
(d) Eve's cell phone.
11. Who is furious that Roarke lets Mick go even though he is guilty of criminal activity?
12. When Peabody begins to cry in Chapter 14, what does Eve tell her to do?
(a) Tells her not to worry.
(b) Talk to McNab about her feelings.
(c) Break up with McNab.
(d) Pull herself together and act like a cop.
13. Who does Eve visit at the hospital after the bust of Yost?
14. Who does Yost plan to perform a hit on for his own personal reasons?
15. Who does Eve meet at a bar in New York City?
(a) Agent Bailey.
(b) Agent Stowe.
(c) Agent Cornwall.
(d) Agent Lay.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who finds a bill that Vince paid to Naples Communication?
2. Who does Eve give credit to for the bust of Yost?
3. Who purchases beach front property under the name Roles?
4. Who do the murder of Joe and Britt Hague link to?
5. Who is Magda's financial adviser?
This section contains 361 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)