|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Yost runs when approached outside of the salon, who tackles him?
2. What does Summerset knock out of Yost's hand when Yost attacks him?
(a) A knife.
(b) A silver wire.
(c) A syringe.
(d) A gun.
3. What is the name of the complete identity that is found for Yost?
(a) Morten K. Roles.
(b) Andrew D. Roles.
(c) Andy D. Roles.
(d) Martin K. Roles.
4. How long do the men involved in the heist have to perform the task?
(a) 8 minutes.
(b) 12 minutes.
(c) 13 minutes.
(d) 20 minutes.
5. Where did Winifred go to live and work after college?
(d) New York City.
6. What type of witness does Eve label Summerset in Chapter 18?
(a) An unfocused witness.
(b) An unncessary witness.
(c) A crucial witness.
(d) A material witness.
7. What does Mick tell Roarke his purpose in the Naples Communications scheme is?
(a) To distract Roarke.
(b) To plan the getaway.
(c) The distract Eve.
(d) To kill Roarke.
8. What time does Eve hope to have Yost under arrest?
(a) By four pm.
(b) By noon.
(c) By five pm.
(d) By 10 am.
9. Where do Roarke and Eve find a connection to Roarke's pet project?
(d) Vince's wife.
10. In exchange for Mick's help, what does Roarke promise Mick?
(a) To arrest Mick.
(b) To be Mick's friend for life.
(c) To not turn Mick in to police.
(d) To return to the crime world with Mick.
11. Where does Yost have lunch in Chapter 15?
(a) Suite 4602.
(b) The beach.
(c) A hotel room.
(d) A townhouse.
12. Who is on Eve's police team?
(a) Whitney and Joe.
(b) Winifred and Stowe.
(c) Britt and Joe.
(d) Whitney and Stowe.
13. Who does Stowe give a list of names to involved in a communications station?
14. When Yost is tackled, what is found in his pocket?
(a) Silver wire.
(b) A wig.
(c) A knife.
(d) A gun.
15. What is Mick's reason for plotting against Roarke?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Magda's financial adviser?
2. Who informs Roarke about the information Feeney presents to Stowe?
3. Who purchases beach front property under the name Roles?
4. Who is put in charge of pretending to be a customer at the salon?
5. What does Summerset attack Yost with?
This section contains 365 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)