|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the complete identity that is found for Yost?
(a) Andrew D. Roles.
(b) Andy D. Roles.
(c) Martin K. Roles.
(d) Morten K. Roles.
2. What does Eve have staked by police in order to arrest Yost?
(a) A park.
(b) Yost's home.
(c) A salon.
(d) A restaurant.
3. If there is a bust on the people involved in the death of Britt and Joe, who will be given the credit?
4. When Peabody begins to cry in Chapter 14, what does Eve tell her to do?
(a) Talk to McNab about her feelings.
(b) Pull herself together and act like a cop.
(c) Tells her not to worry.
(d) Break up with McNab.
5. Who informs Roarke about the information Feeney presents to Stowe?
6. What is the name of the bar that is discussed in Chapter 16?
(a) The Blue Monkey.
(b) The Yellow Submarine.
(c) The Blue Squirrel.
(d) The Green Octopus.
7. Who won't admit they are the source to Feeney's information?
8. Who is trying to identify a single ticket holder for the opera?
9. Who is upset with Peabody in Chapter 14?
10. Who is Magda's financial adviser?
11. Who feels they are being followed in Chapter 18?
12. Who is furious that Roarke lets Mick go even though he is guilty of criminal activity?
13. Who went to college with Winifred?
14. Where does Yost have lunch in Chapter 15?
(a) A townhouse.
(b) A hotel room.
(c) Suite 4602.
(d) The beach.
15. Who does Roarke offer a prototype of a new computer to?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Yost runs when approached outside of the salon, who tackles him?
2. Who is put in charge of pretending to be a clerk at the salon?
3. Who is on Eve's police team?
4. In exchange for Mick's help, what does Roarke promise Mick?
5. Who is the reporter that tries to find out information on the murders from Eve?
This section contains 377 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)