|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Summerset attack Yost with?
(a) His fist.
(b) A knife.
(c) An illegal stunner.
(d) A syringe.
2. Who is Magda's son?
3. Who does Eve tell Vince she will have kill him if Vince causes trouble?
(a) Vince's wife.
4. Why does Peabody start to cry in Chapter 14?
(a) She is shot.
(b) She has a fight with McNab.
(c) She is scared McNab is going to be the murderers next target.
(d) She is being followed.
5. Where does Yost have lunch in Chapter 15?
(a) A hotel room.
(b) A townhouse.
(c) The beach.
(d) Suite 4602.
6. What is a bald man said to be picking up from the salon?
(a) A silver wire.
(b) Nail polish.
(c) Skin care products.
(d) A wig.
7. Who does Eve visit at the hospital after the bust of Yost?
8. What is set to occur at two a.m. at the hotel?
(a) An arrest.
(b) A jail break.
(c) A murder.
(d) The heist.
9. Who is furious that Roarke lets Mick go even though he is guilty of criminal activity?
10. Who does Roarke offer a prototype of a new computer to?
11. Who is the reporter that tries to find out information on the murders from Eve?
(a) Nadine Furst.
(b) Molly McKim.
(c) Layla Kleber.
(d) Bailey Itson.
12. Who does Eve present information about during a briefing?
(b) Vince's wife.
(c) Dominic Naples.
13. What are most of the names Eve discusses during her briefing linked to?
14. Who punches Mick and knocks him into a pool?
15. What does Summerset knock out of Yost's hand when Yost attacks him?
(a) A silver wire.
(b) A gun.
(c) A syringe.
(d) A knife.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mick swear to Roarke that he knows nothing about?
2. What does Roarke say he wants for Summerset to do after he is attacked by Yost?
3. If Yost is arrested, who does Eve promise to include?
4. How long do the men involved in the heist have to perform the task?
5. When Eve returns to her work in Chapter 17, what does she find herself thinking about?
This section contains 385 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)