|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Eve believe the murders may be a result of?
(a) Teenage angst.
(b) A past family death.
(c) A political election.
(d) An old grudge.
2. How many more hits does Eve believe Yost will conduct?
3. Who is Darlene dating at the time of her death?
(a) Todd Collins.
(b) Drew Collins.
(c) Barry Collins.
(d) Tom Collins.
4. Who is Roarke's childhood friend?
(a) Don Terry.
(b) Nick Connor.
(c) Eric Stark.
(d) Mick Connelly.
5. Who finds Jonah's body?
6. How far in advance is Suite 4602 booked?
(a) One month.
(b) Six weeks.
(c) One week.
(d) Three weeks.
7. What is Mich's relationship to the people murdered in Cromwall?
8. Who is the second victim in the series of homicides?
(a) Jonah Talbot.
(b) Collin Green.
(c) Todd Joseph.
(d) Andy Bradley.
9. Who does Eve ask to keep an eye on Roarke and his whereabouts?
10. Who is married to Eve?
11. What do the dinner guests view after dinner is over?
(a) Roarke's weapon collections.
(b) Eve's weapon collection.
(c) Madga's movie script.
(d) Magda's art collection.
12. What name is considered as being Yost's on the tenant list to Yost's building?
(a) Jacob Hawthorne.
(b) Joshua Dew.
(c) Nathan Moye.
(d) Jacob Taylor.
13. Who is identified as the killer of Suite 4602?
(a) Yoshey Joshua.
(b) Yoshey Lang.
(c) Sylvester Yost.
(d) Joshua Yost.
14. Who finds the body of the murdered maid?
15. What color wig does Yost wear during the second homicide?
Short Answer Questions
1. While Yost is at home relaxing, what does he think about?
2. Whose murder does Eve review in Chapter 11?
3. Who is supposed to be the target for the fourth murder performed by Yost?
4. What is the name of the beauty salon Eve and Peabody visit?
5. What is used to strangle the second victim in the series of homicides?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)