|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is played during the time of the murder?
(a) Acoustic music.
(b) Classical music.
(c) Rap music.
(d) Opera music.
2. Who is very upset over the death of the second murder victim?
3. Who switches identities with a dead man in order to leave Liverpool?
4. Who is Summerset?
(a) Magda's art supplier.
(b) Eve's butler.
(c) Yost's alter ego.
(d) Roarke's boss.
5. What does Roarke do in order to help in the homicide cases?
(a) Locates the murderer.
(b) Tracks the murderer.
(c) Views the murder tapes.
(d) Uses his detective abilities.
6. Where is Eve Dallas at the opening of the story?
(a) A murder scene.
(b) A restaurant.
(c) The police headquarters.
(d) A party.
7. Who owns the company that makes the briefcase Yost owns?
8. What is Eve's job?
(a) A writer.
(b) A movie star.
(c) A reporter.
(d) A cop.
9. What is being auctioned at the event for Magda Lane?
(a) Jewelry only.
(b) Art only.
(d) Art and jewelry.
10. Who confronts Jacoby about the search warrant for Yost's home?
11. Who is Darlene dating at the time of her death?
(a) Drew Collins.
(b) Barry Collins.
(c) Todd Collins.
(d) Tom Collins.
12. Whose murder does Eve review in Chapter 11?
(a) A school teacher.
(b) A federal judge.
(c) A clothing designer.
(d) A police officer.
13. Where does Roarke grow up as a child?
14. Who does Eve ask to keep an eye on Roarke and his whereabouts?
15. What is Magda Lane's profession?
(a) An artist.
(b) A journalist.
(c) A movie star.
(d) A director.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is identified as the killer of Suite 4602?
2. Who finds information on Yost's purchases in England that occur before the death of the Cornwall smugglers?
3. What does Eve suspect Yost of doing during his murders?
4. Who is Roarke on the phone with when Eve arrives home?
5. Even if Roarke used all of his money and power, what is he still unable to do?
This section contains 355 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)