|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Eve ask to keep an eye on Roarke and his whereabouts?
2. Who is Darlene dating at the time of her death?
(a) Drew Collins.
(b) Todd Collins.
(c) Barry Collins.
(d) Tom Collins.
3. Who informs Eve of Yost's new appearance at the second homicide?
4. Who obtains the warrant of arrest before Eve and her team?
(d) The Feds.
5. Who owns the private residence where a second homicide takes place?
(a) James Co. Real Estate.
(b) Ellis Real Estate.
(c) Coco Real Estate.
(d) Elite Real Estate.
6. What type of voice is Yost said to have?
(d) High pitched.
7. Who confronts Jacoby about the search warrant for Yost's home?
8. Who is murdered in Suite 4602 during the time of the auction?
(a) Dana Linch.
(b) Debbie Finch.
(c) Darla Lane.
(d) Darlene French.
9. Who is identified as the killer of Suite 4602?
(a) Joshua Yost.
(b) Yoshey Joshua.
(c) Yoshey Lang.
(d) Sylvester Yost.
10. Who owns the company that makes the briefcase Yost owns?
11. How far in advance is Suite 4602 booked?
(a) One month.
(b) Three weeks.
(c) One week.
(d) Six weeks.
12. What is being auctioned at the event for Magda Lane?
(a) Art only.
(b) Jewelry only.
(d) Art and jewelry.
13. Where is Eve Dallas at the opening of the story?
(a) A restaurant.
(b) A party.
(c) A murder scene.
(d) The police headquarters.
14. Who finds the body of the murdered maid?
15. Who handles the auction for Magda Lane?
(a) Dallas Industries.
(b) Magda Lane Industries.
(c) Roarke Industries.
(d) Film Industries.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the dinner guests view after dinner is over?
2. Who switches identities with a dead man in order to leave Liverpool?
3. What name is registered to Suite 4602?
4. Who turns down a present from a clerk at a jewelry store?
5. While Yost is at home relaxing, what does he think about?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)