|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Mick stay while in town on business?
(a) His sister's apartment.
(b) Roarke's hotel.
(c) A motel.
(d) Roarke's house.
2. Where is Eve Dallas at the opening of the story?
(a) A restaurant.
(b) The police headquarters.
(c) A murder scene.
(d) A party.
3. What name is registered to Suite 4602?
(a) James Priory.
(b) James Speck.
(c) James Pivet.
(d) James Spivey.
4. How many years has it been since Roarke has seen his childhood friend?
(a) 3 years.
(b) 2 years.
(c) 15 years.
(d) 10 years.
5. Who is murdered in Suite 4602 during the time of the auction?
(a) Darla Lane.
(b) Darlene French.
(c) Dana Linch.
(d) Debbie Finch.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who finds Jonah's body?
2. What is the name of Roarke's pet project?
3. Who does Eve tell Vince she will have kill him if Vince causes trouble?
4. Who does Eve believe will be the next target in the series of murders?
5. Who does Eve present information about during a briefing?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)