|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is always taken by the murderer in the homicides that occur?
(a) A souvenir.
(b) A window curtain.
(c) A television.
2. Who is the second victim in the series of homicides?
(a) Jonah Talbot.
(b) Andy Bradley.
(c) Todd Joseph.
(d) Collin Green.
3. What is the name of the beauty salon Eve and Peabody visit?
4. Who is supposed to be the target for the fourth murder performed by Yost?
5. What does Roarke do in order to help in the homicide cases?
(a) Uses his detective abilities.
(b) Locates the murderer.
(c) Tracks the murderer.
(d) Views the murder tapes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who owns the private residence where a second homicide takes place?
2. What name is registered to Suite 4602?
3. How many more hits does Eve believe Yost will conduct?
4. Who confronts Jacoby about the search warrant for Yost's home?
5. Who turns down a present from a clerk at a jewelry store?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)