Prologue and Chapter 1
• A murder occurs in May 2059. The murder takes place in the Palace Hotel, Suite 4602.
• Eve Dallas attends an auction.
• The auction is hosted by Eve's husband, Roarke, and his business.
• Eve meets movie star, Madga Lane at the auction.
• Eve learns of the murder in Suite 4602.
• The murder victim is a hotel maid named Darlene French.
• Eve learns Suite 4602 was booked three weeks in advance by James Priory. The real James Priory has already been dead for several months prior to the murder.
• Eve interviews Hilo, the maid who found Darlene's body.
• Eve goes to New Jersey to notify Darlene's mother and sister of Darlene's death.
• Officer Feeney informs Eve that the murderer's name is Sylvester Yost.
• McNab is put in charge of analyzing the silver wire used to strangle Darlene.
• All the bath amenities are missing from Suite 4602 after the murder.
This section contains 1,513 words
(approx. 6 pages at 300 words per page)