|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Jacob Olafson die?
(a) August 9th.
(b) December 25th.
(c) April 1st.
(d) November 3rd.
2. Who is the most lazy and useless boy who ever went to Norday school?
(a) Matthew Ragnarson.
(b) Thorfinn Ragnarson.
(c) Bob Bush.
(d) Mr. Simon.
3. What does Jacob find when he finally returns to Norday and walks to his childhood home?
(a) A deserted rundown farm.
(b) His father and mother waiting for him.
(c) His sister and her large brood of children.
(d) A step brother who has taken over the place.
4. Whose relics are rumored to be taken to the war at Stirling Castle?
(a) Saint Magnus.
(b) Saint Theresa.
(c) Saint Charles.
(d) Angel Gabriel.
5. In chapter 2, where are the knight and his squire headed?
(a) Stirling Castle.
(c) German ports.
(d) English countryside.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the Varingers fed on a daily basis?
2. What job does Jock Seatter do in Norday?
3. In chapter 2, who does Thorfinn dream of?
4. Who is the chief body guard of Prince Boris?
5. Why can't the Vikings return to Sweden?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)