|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Elphinstone's role on Norday?
(b) Laird's factor.
(d) Sheriff of Norday.
2. What is a croft?
(b) Carving skills.
(c) Fishing boat.
(d) Group of bairns.
3. Who arrives on the Raven one summer day in 1937?`
(b) Three important looking men who were surveyors.
(c) Thorfinn's mother and father.
(d) King George IV.
4. How old is Thorfinn when he leaves school?
5. Where is King Robert's palace named Holyrood?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the greatest English sage of the 18th century say, according to chapter 6?
2. What nationality was King Robert the Bruce?
3. Why do villagers laugh at Albert Laird's announcement that his cradle is for Millie Smith?
4. Why does Thorfinn miss the great battle at Stirling Castle?
5. What is claimed and sealed for Scotland in 1314?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)