|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Gunther shocked to see in Vienna hanging out with Becker's girlfriend?
2. What is located in Pullach?
(a) Russian intelligence group.
(b) SS headquarters.
(c) Counter-Intelligence Corps.
(d) South German Industries.
3. What does a friend of Becker give Gunther to allay his fears?
(a) A car.
(b) A gun.
(c) A key.
(d) Some money.
4. Who is a car dealer at a local casino in Pullach?
(d) Lotte Hartmann.
5. Who is the dentist that died of a heart attack?
(a) Dr. Kindelmann.
(b) Dr. Karl Heim.
(c) Dr. Rahn.
(d) Dr. Muller.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do the murders have to remain confidential?
2. Who is Lotte?
3. What does Belinsky tell Gunther that the organization in Pullach is suspected to have?
4. Who is able to afford a high-priced lawyer and a nice home in Vienna?
5. What does Gunther discover immediately upon meeting Vogelmann?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was Becker's assignment and who did he meet with?
2. What does Gunther hear after the seance?
3. What does the discovery of hashish reveal to Gunther?
4. Who is Dr. Rahm and why is Gunther disturbed by his involvement in the teenage murder case?
5. What does Gunther do to discover more about Vogelmann and what does he find?
6. Describe how Captain Linden and Becker meet.
7. What does Gunther realize about Linden's death from Belinsky and looking at dental records in Dr. Heim's office?
8. What is life like in Berlin as the Cold War begins?
9. Why is Gunther willing to be a mole in the American organization in Pullach?
10. Describe Konig.
This section contains 851 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)