|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Reinhard able to recover on his own?
(a) Lorenz's drugs.
(b) Remaining six letters.
(c) Key to Vogelmann's safe.
(d) Himmler's files.
2. When Becker returns to the studio, what does he discover has been taken from him?
(a) A rifle.
(b) His shoes.
(c) A .38 gun.
(d) His fingerprints.
3. Who bears a resemblance to Streicher?
4. Who is a car dealer at a local casino in Pullach?
(d) Lotte Hartmann.
5. Who is the dentist that died of a heart attack?
(a) Dr. Karl Heim.
(b) Dr. Kindelmann.
(c) Dr. Rahn.
(d) Dr. Muller.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Gunther rescue from being raped by two German soldiers?
2. What does Herr Weisthor reveal about Hildegard's daughter?
3. What is the name of the anti-Semitic project that Gunther uncovers?
4. What does Gunther feel that he needs space to think about?
5. When Belinksy drives Gunther home after a night of drinking, who do they find waiting in need of help?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Gunther do to discover more about Vogelmann and what does he find?
2. When Becker opened one of the packages he was supposed to deliver, what did he find?
3. What does Gunther learn about the American company in Pullach?
4. What does the discovery of hashish reveal to Gunther?
5. Why is Gunther willing to be a mole in the American organization in Pullach?
6. What is Gunther surprised to see in Vienna as compared to Berlin after the war?
7. What was Becker's assignment and who did he meet with?
8. Who is Neumann and what does he tell Gunther that helps him in his case?
9. What does Gunther learn at the Berlin Documents Center?
10. What did Gunther's wife do that he found disturbing?
This section contains 712 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)