|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Belinsky tell Gunther that the organization in Pullach is suspected to have?
(a) Illegal immigrants.
(b) Stashes of cocaine.
(d) Nazi war criminals as members.
2. Who did Belinsky fight with that he does not want Gunther to talk to?
3. Who does Gunther do a background check on that reveals he is in the SS and a fanatical anti-Semite?
(a) Kurt Hildegard.
(b) Reinhard Lange.
(c) Herr Weisthor.
(d) Dr. Rahn.
4. Who worked at the Berlin Documents Center?
5. What does Gunther discover immediately upon meeting Vogelmann?
(a) He is part of the Gestapo.
(b) He is a fraud.
(c) He is Lange's real son.
(d) He is a homosexual.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Herr Weisthor reveal about Hildegard's daughter?
2. When Belinksy drives Gunther home after a night of drinking, who do they find waiting in need of help?
3. As the Cold War begins, where does Berlin lie?
4. When Becker returns to the studio, what does he discover has been taken from him?
5. What does Gunther tell the parents of the missing girls?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Gunther's wife do that he found disturbing?
2. What does Becker's ex-wife tell Gunther about Becker?
3. What do the American counter-intelligence officers want from Gunther?
4. What is Gunther surprised to see in Vienna as compared to Berlin after the war?
5. What is the shocking discovery that Gunther makes about Weisthor, the psychic?
6. What happens to Veronika's doctor and what does Gunther discover in the process?
7. What does Liebl reveal to Gunther about many Austrians in the War and its aftermath?
8. What does Gunther hear after the seance?
9. What does Gunther realize about Linden's death from Belinsky and looking at dental records in Dr. Heim's office?
10. What is Gunther's theory that he reveals to Belinsky about Becker and Holls in A German Requiem - Part I, Chapters 10-18?
This section contains 859 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)