|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was found behind a false panel in Inge's bathroom?
(a) Drug paraphernalia.
(c) British spy papers.
(d) Nazi propaganda.
2. Who is Klaus Herring?
(a) A male nurse at Gunther's hospital.
(b) Dr. Kindermann incognito.
(c) Reinhard's boss.
(d) Urania's brother.
3. Who does Gunther realize has motives to steal the necklace?
(a) Mutschmann and Bock.
(b) Dieter and Haupthandler.
(c) Six and Von Greis.
(d) Pfarr and Goering.
4. Who did Paul love that Six hated?
5. When Gunther goes to the burned house, who or what arrives?
(a) A package for him.
(b) Six's daughter.
(c) Grete's maid.
(d) A letter for Paul.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Dr. Kindermann and Reinhard's relationship?
2. Who did the criminal information that Pfarr had pertain to?
3. When Gunther goes to Haupthandler's residence, who does he find there?
4. Who does Gunther sent to wait in his car to wait outside Haupthandler's beach house?
5. Where does Gunther and his team visit in search of clues for the serial murders?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Gunther gain access to Haupthandler's apartment?
2. Who does Gunther suspect is the thief and what does he do about it?
3. Describe the German Strength.
4. Describe Inge.
5. Who is Heydrich and how does he get Gunther to help him on a case?
6. Why is Reinhard Lange being blackmailed?
7. What does Goering offer Gunther and vice-versa?
8. Describe Bernhard Gunther.
9. What does Gunther learn when he visits Tegal Prison?
10. What did the German Strength group need from Bock and Mutschmann and what happened to them?
This section contains 606 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)