|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Gunther goes to the residence of Tillesson, what does he find there?
(a) The dead body of Von Greis and partially-burned papers.
(b) Paul Pfarr's clothing and his mistress.
(c) A large sum of money and a chest full of clothes.
(d) Two dead bodies that appear to be Pfarr and Grete.
2. What is the story Gunther makes up about jewelry to find out who the thief is?
(a) That it is insured for $1 million pounds.
(b) That it came from the London Tate Museum.
(c) That it was was stolen from an Indian princess currently staying at the Adlon Hotel.
(d) That it belonged to Hitler's grandmother.
3. What did the rings mentioned in Book 1 consist of?
4. What was Dr. Kindermann and Reinhard's relationship?
(a) They were father and son.
(b) They were combat warriors together.
(c) They were lovers.
(d) They were brothers.
5. What was found behind a false panel in Inge's bathroom?
(a) Nazi propaganda.
(b) British spy papers.
(c) Drug paraphernalia.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Gunther returns to his office, who is the publisher that calls him?
2. When the safe was ransacked, what valuable possession was taken out of the lawyer's home?
3. When Gunther returns to his office and finds two criminal investigators there, what does he notice about his office?
4. What is the name of Pfarr's mistress?
5. Where does Gunther and his team visit in search of clues for the serial murders?
Short Essay Questions
1. When Gunther goes to the morgue, what does he learn about Grete?
2. What does Goering offer Gunther and vice-versa?
3. What does Six tell Gunther about Mutschmann and the jewelry and documents?
4. What does Gunther reveal at the police station after being taken from the Haupthandler's residence and why is he still frantic?
5. Describe the German Strength.
6. What does Gunther learn when he visits Tegal Prison?
7. What is the information Gunther has to begin his case involving the murder of teenage girls in Berlin?
8. What does Gunther discover about Herring?
9. Who is Heydrich and how does he get Gunther to help him on a case?
10. Where does Gunther go in search of the diamond necklace and what does he find?
This section contains 719 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)