|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is on Gunther's team in addition to the forensic experts?
(a) Streicher, Lange, and Hans.
(b) Korsch, Deubel, and Becker.
(c) Becker, Kindermann, and Urania.
(d) Marlene, Dieter, and Himmler.
2. Why did Pfarr have Von Greis arrested?
(a) To gain access to documentation.
(b) To grill him with questions.
(c) To save him.
(d) To stop him talking to the judge.
3. When the safe was ransacked, what valuable possession was taken out of the lawyer's home?
(a) A golden chain.
(b) A diamond necklace.
(c) A pair of emerald earrings.
(d) A ring.
4. Whose phones does Goering tap?
(a) Pfarr and Mutschmann.
(b) Lorenz and Gunther.
(c) Himmler and Six.
(d) Haupthandler and Jeschonnek.
5. Who is the forensic psychiatrist that Gunther brings to assist him on the case of the serial murder of teenage girls in Berlin?
(b) Hans Illmann.
(c) Reinhard Lange.
(d) Frau Von Hofe.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Gunther and his team visit in search of clues for the serial murders?
2. What is the story Gunther makes up about jewelry to find out who the thief is?
3. When Gunther goes to Haupthandler's residence, who does he find there?
4. Who is Klaus Herring?
5. What did Six reveal to Pfarr that made him furious?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Arthur Nebe and what does he believe?
2. How does Gunther gain access to Haupthandler's apartment?
3. What does Six reveal to Gunther about Grete's background and how it affected her marriage while they travel on the boat to the German Strength headquarters?
4. What is the information Gunther has to begin his case involving the murder of teenage girls in Berlin?
5. Who is Heydrich and how does he get Gunther to help him on a case?
6. What does Gunther believed happened to Pfarr and Grete that he tells Six when he goes to collect his fee?
7. What does Gunther learn about Inge from Nebe?
8. What does Gunther reveal at the police station after being taken from the Haupthandler's residence and why is he still frantic?
9. Who does Gunther suspect is the thief and what does he do about it?
10. Describe Bernhard Gunther.
This section contains 816 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)