|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the dentist that died of a heart attack?
(a) Dr. Rahn.
(b) Dr. Kindelmann.
(c) Dr. Karl Heim.
(d) Dr. Muller.
2. Whose funeral will be held in Vienna?
3. Who worked with Belinsky to find former Nazis?
4. When Gunther visits the Documents Center, what couple does he learn more about?
5. What does Gunther discover immediately upon meeting Vogelmann?
(a) He is Lange's real son.
(b) He is a fraud.
(c) He is part of the Gestapo.
(d) He is a homosexual.
6. Who does Gunther pose as to deceive Vogelmann?
(a) The priest for confession.
(b) The drug dealer in town.
(c) The father of a missing girl.
(d) The psychiatrist for the children.
7. What does Gunther feel that he needs space to think about?
(a) Becker's infidelity.
(b) Himmler's last wish.
(c) Inge's drug habit.
(d) His relationship with Kirsten.
8. What does Belinsky ask Gunther to do as a new member of the organization in Pullach?
(a) Act as a mole.
(b) Steal documents.
(c) Dismantle the group.
(d) Become president.
9. Despite the perpetrators being taken away by police, why is Gunther's satisfaction short-lived?
(a) Himmler has Gunther locked up in prison.
(b) He can never get Inge Lorenz back.
(c) Reinhard Lange and Vogelmann got away scot-free and remained in power.
(d) An order in Berlin has been given allowing spontaneous expressions of German public outrage against Jews.
10. Who bears a resemblance to Streicher?
11. Who is Hildegard Steininger?
(a) The lover of Rolf Vogelmann.
(b) The daughter of Lange.
(c) The sister of Dr. Rahn.
(d) The widowed mother of another missing girl.
12. What was Becker hired to bring back and forth from Vienna to Berlin supposedly?
(a) Tobacco for a Vienna company.
(b) Advertising layouts for a Vienna company.
(c) Shoes for a German company.
(d) Alcohol for a German company.
13. Who is Lotte?
(a) Club owner.
(b) Bavarian policeman.
(c) Drexler's child.
(d) Konig's girlfriend.
14. Who actually killed Linden?
(b) Heinrich Muller.
(d) Dr. Kindelmann.
15. When Becker opened a package, what was he surprised to find instead of drugs?
(b) Nazi Party files.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Becker gain release from a Russian POW camp?
2. Why was Inge taking cocaine?
3. What does Becker find Captain Linden in a film studio surrounded by?
4. Where does Gunther spend time in a prisoner-of-war camp?
5. Why do the murders have to remain confidential?
This section contains 449 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)