|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Gunther meet before he leaves for Vienna who works as a guard at a prison?
(a) Dr. Rahn.
2. What does John Belinsky work for?
(a) Russian intelligence group.
(b) Counter-Intelligence Corps.
(c) South German Industries.
(d) SS headquarters.
3. Who used to work for the Austrian Nazi Party?
4. Where is the Vienna operating company located?
5. Who is killed by a hit-and-run driver?
6. From whom does Gunther receive a letter begging for a reconciliation?
(a) His father.
(b) His wife.
(c) His boss.
(d) His former lover.
7. What was Becker hired to bring back and forth from Vienna to Berlin supposedly?
(a) Alcohol for a German company.
(b) Tobacco for a Vienna company.
(c) Shoes for a German company.
(d) Advertising layouts for a Vienna company.
8. When Gunther finds a file on himself, what is he called in the file?
(a) A neurotic effeminate.
(b) An ugly fool.
(c) A bumbling idiot.
(d) A dangerous man.
9. Where does Belinsky and Gunther place the dead body of the dentist?
(a) In the morgue in a suitcase.
(b) In a car that they sink in the lake.
(c) At the organization in Pullach.
(d) Train tracks in the Russian zone.
10. What does Gunther discover about this couple that he finds information on at the Documents Center?
(a) They are funneling a lot of heroin in and out of the country.
(b) They are neo Nazi rebels staging a coup.
(c) They are Jewish and bent upon finding Nazi war criminals.
(d) They are British spies pretending to be part of a singing troupe.
11. What is the purpose of the company in Pullach?
(a) To build moral support for another war.
(b) To spy on Nazis.
(c) To rebuild the German economy.
(d) To spy on the German citizens.
12. Who retires to a tiny remote village as punishment?
13. When Becker opened a package, what was he surprised to find instead of drugs?
(a) Nazi Party files.
14. When Belinksy drives Gunther home after a night of drinking, who do they find waiting in need of help?
15. When Gunther visits the Documents Center, what couple does he learn more about?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who contacts Gunther to thank him for helping his girlfriend?
2. Who does Vogelmann introduce Gunther to?
3. What is the name of the anti-Semitic project that Gunther uncovers?
4. Why do the murders have to remain confidential?
5. Why does Belinksy follow Gunther?
This section contains 461 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)