|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Gunther spend time in a prisoner-of-war camp?
2. What does Herr Weisthor reveal about Hildegard's daughter?
(a) She is actually Frau Lange, the publishing magnate.
(b) Her name is a fake since she is actually a man.
(c) Her body can be found in an old beer barrel at a brewery just outside of Berlin.
(d) She is the real mistress of Adolph Hitler operating under a pseudonym.
3. Who does Gunther do a background check on that reveals he is in the SS and a fanatical anti-Semite?
(a) Kurt Hildegard.
(b) Dr. Rahn.
(c) Herr Weisthor.
(d) Reinhard Lange.
4. Who does Gunther rescue from being raped by two German soldiers?
5. What does Gunther discover immediately upon meeting Vogelmann?
(a) He is Lange's real son.
(b) He is part of the Gestapo.
(c) He is a fraud.
(d) He is a homosexual.
6. Who is the weakest link in the secret anti-Semitic group?
(c) Reinhard Lange.
7. Who contacts Gunther to thank him for helping his girlfriend?
8. Who used to treat Weistor for mental problems?
(b) Dr. Kindermann.
(c) Dr. Rahn.
9. Who is a car dealer at a local casino in Pullach?
(c) Lotte Hartmann.
10. Where is the Vienna operating company located?
11. What does Gunther tell the parents of the missing girls?
(a) That he found hashish in the mouths of the dead girls.
(b) That he does not like this assignment.
(c) That he has strict orders to not talk to them.
(d) That he will avenge their deaths.
12. How did Becker gain release from a Russian POW camp?
(a) Building a tunnel and swimming in the gutter.
(b) Bribing an officer and stealing his clothes.
(c) Killing a sick man and taking his place.
(d) Burning down the camp and escaping at night.
13. What makes Gunther very uncomfortable about the investigation?
(a) The huge interest and people following him.
(b) The dangers involved.
(c) The fear of being surveilled by the Russians.
(d) The distance it takes him away from Kristen.
14. Whose death is Max Abs connected to?
(a) Cobbler Konig.
(b) Headstone maker Pichler.
(c) Seamstress Maria.
(d) Soldier Heinrich.
15. What does Gunther feel that he needs space to think about?
(a) Himmler's last wish.
(b) Inge's drug habit.
(c) His relationship with Kirsten.
(d) Becker's infidelity.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose card do Belinsky and Gunther find on the body of the dead dentist?
2. Why does Belinksy follow Gunther?
3. Who did Belinsky fight with that he does not want Gunther to talk to?
4. Who bears a resemblance to Streicher?
5. Who is the dentist that died of a heart attack?
This section contains 462 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)