|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is missing that Gunther becomes frantic about?
2. Who is the Berlin Chief of Criminal Police that Gunther meets?
(a) Frau Lange.
(b) Bruno Stahlecker.
(c) Arthur Nebe.
(d) Urania Reinhard.
3. Who is finally released from the prison at the end of March Violets, Chapter 14?
4. What information does Gunther tell Six that he reacts to instantly?
(a) That Haupthandler is actually Paul Pfarr.
(b) That he knows that Six killed his son-in-law.
(c) That his daughter was pregnant.
(d) That Dieter is actually a British spy.
5. Who is angry over Paul's death and hires a team of investigators?
6. Who does Gunther sent to wait in his car to wait outside Haupthandler's beach house?
7. What does Goering tell Gunther about Von Greis?
(a) That he was actually alive and hiding.
(b) That he was squeezing people to keep some information secret.
(c) That he was a thief and arsonist.
(d) That he had a mistress called Eva
8. When Gunther goes to Haupthandler's residence, who does he find there?
(a) Inge, Eva, and Jeschonnek.
(b) Haupthandler, Dieter, and Goering.
(c) Dieter, Mutschmann, and Bock.
(d) Haupthandler, Jeschonnek, and a mistress.
9. When Gunther returns to his office and finds two criminal investigators there, what does he notice about his office?
(a) It has been torn apart.
(b) It is empty.
(c) It is flooded.
(d) It is burning.
10. What does the industrialist offer Gunther that encourages him to start work immediately?
(a) Access to his files.
(b) His support.
(c) A big fee.
(d) A car.
11. Who eventually killed Von Greis with the blessing of Herman Six?
12. What does Frau Schmidt tell Gunther about Paul?
(a) He was a cheater.
(b) He killed a man.
(c) He fought a lot with his wife Grete.
(d) He stole money from his firm.
13. What did the rings mentioned in Book 1 consist of?
14. Who is Gunther's best informant in Book 1?
15. When the Gestapo pick up Gunther, to whom do they deliver him?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to women when the Third Reich established itself?
2. Who is Kurt Mutschmann?
3. What does Gunther find at the Tillesson residence that makes him suspect Hans Bock is involved in the robbery?
4. Who is found hiding in prison willingly to avoid being caught by Dieter?
5. How many letters had the publisher acquired before talking to Gunther?
This section contains 465 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)