|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many bodies of dead teenage girls have been found when Gunther joins the case?
2. What does Gunther have made in order to gain access to Jeschonnek's files?
(a) An ID card.
(b) A fingerprint duplicate.
(c) A security certificate.
(d) A clay cast of two office keys.
3. When Gunther goes to the burned house, who or what arrives?
(a) A letter for Paul.
(b) A package for him.
(c) Grete's maid.
(d) Six's daughter.
4. Who is Dr. Kindermann?
(a) A plastic surgeon.
(b) A dentist.
(c) A sexologist.
(d) A psychiatrist.
5. What did the lawyer support that dismayed his father-in-law?
(c) Concentration camps.
(d) Drug warlords.
6. What is the fee that Gunther receives for his work?
(a) Forty thousand marks.
(b) One thousand marks.
(c) Twelve hundred dollars.
(d) Eight thousand pounds.
7. Who is Klaus Herring?
(a) Urania's brother.
(b) A male nurse at Gunther's hospital.
(c) Reinhard's boss.
(d) Dr. Kindermann incognito.
8. What did the rings mentioned in Book 1 consist of?
9. What is Herring clutching in his fist when he is found dead in his apartment?
(a) A key.
(b) A small SS pin.
(c) A gold pendant.
(d) A piece of paper.
10. What does Frau Schmidt tell Gunther about Paul?
(a) He fought a lot with his wife Grete.
(b) He was a cheater.
(c) He killed a man.
(d) He stole money from his firm.
11. Who goes to the nightclub to meet with Dieter?
(a) Von Gries and Haupthandler.
(b) Grete and Paul.
(c) Mutschmann and Bock.
(d) Gunther and Inge.
12. What is Bernhard Gunther most concerned about losing in Book 1?
(a) His secretary, Dagmarr Lehman.
(b) His job as a reporter.
(c) His lover, Grete Six.
(d) His house in Berlin.
13. Who was Mutschmann's cell mate in prison?
(a) Hans Bock.
(b) Eva Haupthandler.
(c) Paul Pfarr.
14. What does Hans Bock finally reveal to Gunther about the German Strength?
(a) They are secretly British citizens.
(b) They are Olympic athletes.
(c) They control the Gestapo.
(d) They ordered him and Mutschmann to steal documents.
15. Who is the lawyer working for the Department of the Interior who was murdered, which Gunther is asked to investigate?
(a) Dagmarr Lehman.
(b) Doktor Hermann Six.
(c) Paul Pfarr.
(d) Frau Schmidt.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Gunther visits a Jewish pawn shop, what does he find that could be useful?
2. Who is Kurt Mutschmann?
3. Who does Gunther sent to wait in his car to wait outside Haupthandler's beach house?
4. What happened to women when the Third Reich established itself?
5. How did Herring die?
This section contains 455 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)