|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who goes to the nightclub to meet with Dieter?
(a) Von Gries and Haupthandler.
(b) Grete and Paul.
(c) Gunther and Inge.
(d) Mutschmann and Bock.
2. Who is finally released from the prison at the end of March Violets, Chapter 14?
3. How did Herring die?
(a) He drowned.
(b) He burned to death.
(c) He was shot.
(d) He was strangled.
4. Who is the forensic psychiatrist that Gunther brings to assist him on the case of the serial murder of teenage girls in Berlin?
(b) Frau Von Hofe.
(c) Reinhard Lange.
(d) Hans Illmann.
5. What does the publisher tell Gunther about Reinhard?
(a) He is homosexual and being blackmailed.
(b) He is planning a suicide bomb.
(c) He is in jail and is innocent.
(d) He is killing innocent Jews.
6. Who was Mutschmann's cell mate in prison?
(a) Paul Pfarr.
(b) Eva Haupthandler.
(c) Hans Bock.
7. Who is waiting in ambush for Gunther?
(a) A large man outside the bar.
(b) Eva and her prostitutes.
(c) Dieter and his followers.
(d) Six and his team.
8. How many bodies of dead teenage girls have been found when Gunther joins the case?
9. Who is the professor of forensic medicine that Gunther brings to assist him on the case of the serial murder of teenage girls in Berlin?
(a) Frau Von Hofe.
(b) Reinhard Lange.
(c) Hans Illmann.
10. What or who is Urania?
(a) A magazine about the occult.
(b) Reinhard's lover.
(c) A code name for drugs.
(d) A secret meeting place for Dr. Kindermann and his patients.
11. What does Gunther find at the Tillesson residence that makes him suspect Hans Bock is involved in the robbery?
(a) A pay slip from a construction company to Hans Bock.
(b) A letter from Paul to Hans Bock.
(c) A photograph of Hans Bock with Grete.
(d) His fingerprints on the diamond necklace.
12. When Gunther returns to his office, who is the publisher that calls him?
(a) Arthur Nebe.
(b) Urania Reinhard.
(c) Bruno Stahlecker.
(d) Frau Lange.
13. Who is shot in the altercation by Six's boat with the police?
14. What does Dieter know about Gunther?
(a) That he is looking for jewels.
(b) That he is American.
(c) That he is sick.
(d) That he loves Inge.
15. Whose phones does Goering tap?
(a) Haupthandler and Jeschonnek.
(b) Pfarr and Mutschmann.
(c) Himmler and Six.
(d) Lorenz and Gunther.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did the criminal information that Pfarr had pertain to?
2. What does Gunther have made in order to gain access to Jeschonnek's files?
3. Why did Pfarr have Von Greis arrested?
4. Where did Paul Pfarr spend a lot of time at that Gunther discovers?
5. What did Six reveal to Pfarr that made him furious?
This section contains 496 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)