|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the member of the German Strength that visited Mutschmann in prison?
(a) Eva Haupthandler.
(b) Hans Bock.
(c) Hermann Six.
(d) Kasper Tillessen.
2. Who did the criminal information that Pfarr had pertain to?
(b) Hermann Six.
(c) Red Dieter.
3. Who is Dr. Kindermann?
(a) A psychiatrist.
(b) A sexologist.
(c) A plastic surgeon.
(d) A dentist.
4. Where did Paul Pfarr spend a lot of time at that Gunther discovers?
(a) The British Consulate.
(b) The German Labor Service.
(c) The Underground Dutch resistance.
(d) The Gestapo office.
5. When Gunther is imprisoned, who does he find out has been killed?
6. Who is the reporter friend that did research for Gunther on Six?
(a) Von Himmler.
(b) Inge Lorenz.
(c) Eva Mustchmann.
(d) William Pfarr.
7. When Gunther goes to the burned house, who or what arrives?
(a) A letter for Paul.
(b) Six's daughter.
(c) Grete's maid.
(d) A package for him.
8. What is the story Gunther makes up about jewelry to find out who the thief is?
(a) That it is insured for $1 million pounds.
(b) That it belonged to Hitler's grandmother.
(c) That it was was stolen from an Indian princess currently staying at the Adlon Hotel.
(d) That it came from the London Tate Museum.
9. What is Herring clutching in his fist when he is found dead in his apartment?
(a) A key.
(b) A gold pendant.
(c) A small SS pin.
(d) A piece of paper.
10. When Becker interviews girls at the school of a missing girl, what does he learn?
(a) The girl was taken the same day as her birthday.
(b) A man had been sleeping in the basement of the school.
(c) A man in uniform drove to the school at dismissal.
(d) A new teacher had begun work the same day the girl went missing.
11. What or who is Urania?
(a) A secret meeting place for Dr. Kindermann and his patients.
(b) A code name for drugs.
(c) A magazine about the occult.
(d) Reinhard's lover.
12. Who did Paul love that Six hated?
13. Who eventually killed Von Greis with the blessing of Herman Six?
14. What does Gunther find at the Tillesson residence that makes him suspect Hans Bock is involved in the robbery?
(a) A photograph of Hans Bock with Grete.
(b) His fingerprints on the diamond necklace.
(c) A letter from Paul to Hans Bock.
(d) A pay slip from a construction company to Hans Bock.
15. What are the directions on the paper that the prisoner grips in March Violets, Chapters 14-19 for?
(a) Grete's hideout.
(b) Location of a briefcase.
(c) To find Pfarr.
(d) Inge's location.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Gunther and his team visit in search of clues for the serial murders?
2. What does Hans Bock finally reveal to Gunther about the German Strength?
3. When Gunther goes to Von Greis's apartment, who does he run into?
4. How many letters had the publisher acquired before talking to Gunther?
5. What does Frau Schmidt tell Gunther about Paul?
This section contains 527 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)