|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who eventually killed Von Greis with the blessing of Herman Six?
2. Who is Dr. Kindermann?
(a) A dentist.
(b) A psychiatrist.
(c) A sexologist.
(d) A plastic surgeon.
3. What did the lawyer support that dismayed his father-in-law?
(a) Drug warlords.
(c) Concentration camps.
4. What does Gunther offer the reporter friend as a job?
(b) Researcher position.
(c) Personal secretary.
5. Who is the wealthy German industrialist that needs Gunther's services as a private investigator?
(a) Doktor Hermann Six.
(b) Dagmarr Lehman.
(c) Paul Pfarr.
(d) Frau Schmidt.
6. When Gunther returns to his office, who is the publisher that calls him?
(a) Frau Lange.
(b) Urania Reinhard.
(c) Arthur Nebe.
(d) Bruno Stahlecker.
7. When Gunther is imprisoned, who does he find out has been killed?
8. Who did the German Strength group kill?
(a) Gerhard Von Greis.
(b) Red Dieter.
(d) Kurt Mutschmann.
9. When Gunther visits the morgue, what does he discover about the lawyer's wife?
(a) That she had a fatal disease.
(b) That she was pregnant.
(c) That she was strangled.
(d) That she was very old.
10. Who is the member of the German Strength that visited Mutschmann in prison?
(a) Eva Haupthandler.
(b) Hermann Six.
(c) Hans Bock.
(d) Kasper Tillessen.
11. What does Gunther's best informant tell him about the safe cracker?
(a) That he was a sole operative.
(b) That he was employed by Himmler.
(c) That he was a member of the Gestapo.
(d) That he was probably a member of a ring.
12. What is the name of Pfarr's mistress?
13. What did Six reveal to Pfarr that made him furious?
(a) That Grete was part-gypsy.
(b) That he was responsible for the jewel heist.
(c) That he was leading a resistance against Hitler.
(d) That he did not love his daughter.
14. What is the nightclub that Dieter likes to visit?
(a) Germania Roof.
15. Who does Gunther learns is behind the ambush?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Gunther is taken to the police station, what does he tell the police?
2. Who did the criminal information that Pfarr had pertain to?
3. What is Bernhard Gunther most concerned about losing in Book 1?
4. When Becker interviews girls at the school of a missing girl, what does he learn?
5. What is the story Gunther makes up about jewelry to find out who the thief is?
This section contains 503 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)