|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Stahlecker tell Gunther about Paul Pfarr?
(a) That he killed his wife.
(b) That he was an arsonist.
(c) That he was the thief.
(d) That he was a member of the Gestapo.
2. What does Gunther show at Haupthandler's beachfront apartment to gain access?
(a) The manuscripts of Mutschmann.
(b) The key to Jeschonnek's office.
(c) The diamond necklace.
(d) The SS badge.
3. Who is Dr. Kindermann?
(a) A sexologist.
(b) A psychiatrist.
(c) A plastic surgeon.
(d) A dentist.
4. Who is found hiding in prison willingly to avoid being caught by Dieter?
5. What does Hans Bock finally reveal to Gunther about the German Strength?
(a) They are secretly British citizens.
(b) They control the Gestapo.
(c) They ordered him and Mutschmann to steal documents.
(d) They are Olympic athletes.
6. Why did Pfarr have Von Greis arrested?
(a) To grill him with questions.
(b) To gain access to documentation.
(c) To save him.
(d) To stop him talking to the judge.
7. When Gunther goes to Haupthandler's residence, who does he find there?
(a) Haupthandler, Jeschonnek, and a mistress.
(b) Haupthandler, Dieter, and Goering.
(c) Dieter, Mutschmann, and Bock.
(d) Inge, Eva, and Jeschonnek.
8. Who goes to the nightclub to meet with Dieter?
(a) Gunther and Inge.
(b) Von Gries and Haupthandler.
(c) Mutschmann and Bock.
(d) Grete and Paul.
9. What does Frau Schmidt tell Gunther about Paul?
(a) He fought a lot with his wife Grete.
(b) He was a cheater.
(c) He stole money from his firm.
(d) He killed a man.
10. Who is missing that Gunther becomes frantic about?
11. Who is one of Goering's biggest rivals?
12. What is the name of Pfarr's mistress?
13. What did the rings mentioned in Book 1 consist of?
14. Who did Paul love that Six hated?
15. Who is Pfarr's former secretary that Gunther meets with?
(a) Inge Lorenz.
(c) Von Greis.
(d) Marlene Sahm.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the lawyer working for the Department of the Interior who was murdered, which Gunther is asked to investigate?
2. Who is Gunther's best informant in Book 1?
3. Who in the German Strength group is looking for Mutschmann?
4. When Gunther returns to his office and finds two criminal investigators there, what does he notice about his office?
5. Who is on Gunther's team in addition to the forensic experts?
This section contains 417 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)