|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to women when the Third Reich established itself?
(a) They became slaves.
(b) They were imprisoned in camps.
(c) They became sex symbols.
(d) They had to stay at home to raise children.
2. What does Goering tell Gunther about Von Greis?
(a) That he was a thief and arsonist.
(b) That he had a mistress called Eva
(c) That he was squeezing people to keep some information secret.
(d) That he was actually alive and hiding.
3. What did Six reveal to Pfarr that made him furious?
(a) That he was leading a resistance against Hitler.
(b) That Grete was part-gypsy.
(c) That he was responsible for the jewel heist.
(d) That he did not love his daughter.
4. Who does Gunther realize has motives to steal the necklace?
(a) Six and Von Greis.
(b) Pfarr and Goering.
(c) Mutschmann and Bock.
(d) Dieter and Haupthandler.
5. Who is shot in the altercation by Six's boat with the police?
6. Who does Gunther sent to wait in his car to wait outside Haupthandler's beach house?
7. Who is the reporter friend that did research for Gunther on Six?
(a) Von Himmler.
(b) Inge Lorenz.
(c) Eva Mustchmann.
(d) William Pfarr.
8. What was Dr. Kindermann and Reinhard's relationship?
(a) They were lovers.
(b) They were brothers.
(c) They were combat warriors together.
(d) They were father and son.
9. Where was Mutschmann incarcerated?
(b) Tower of London.
(d) Tegal Prison.
10. When Gunther is imprisoned, who does he find out has been killed?
11. When Gunther goes to the residence of Tillesson, what does he find there?
(a) Two dead bodies that appear to be Pfarr and Grete.
(b) Paul Pfarr's clothing and his mistress.
(c) A large sum of money and a chest full of clothes.
(d) The dead body of Von Greis and partially-burned papers.
12. Who eventually dies from torture in March Violets, Chapters 14-19?
13. What does Dieter know about Gunther?
(a) That he is sick.
(b) That he is American.
(c) That he is looking for jewels.
(d) That he loves Inge.
14. What was found behind a false panel in Inge's bathroom?
(a) Drug paraphernalia.
(c) Nazi propaganda.
(d) British spy papers.
15. Who did Haupthandler's conspirators have in their custody and plan to torture?
(a) Goering and Dieter.
(b) Haupthandler and Grete.
(c) Eva and Inge.
(d) Jeschonnek and Marlene.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the forensic psychiatrist that Gunther brings to assist him on the case of the serial murder of teenage girls in Berlin?
2. Who in the German Strength group is looking for Mutschmann?
3. What does the industrialist offer Gunther that encourages him to start work immediately?
4. What is the fee that Gunther receives for his work?
5. Who is the party official in Nuremberg that publishes an anti-Semitic magazine showing pictures similar to the murder?
This section contains 483 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)