|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Pfarr's former secretary that Gunther meets with?
(a) Marlene Sahm.
(b) Von Greis.
(d) Inge Lorenz.
2. Who is the actual owner of Greis' apartment?
3. When Gunther returns to his office, who is the publisher that calls him?
(a) Urania Reinhard.
(b) Bruno Stahlecker.
(c) Frau Lange.
(d) Arthur Nebe.
4. When Gunther is taken to the police station, what does he tell the police?
(a) Everything he knows about Von Greis and Hermann Six.
(b) Everything he knows about Haupthandler and Jeschonnek.
(c) Everything he knows about Inge and Eva.
(d) Everything he knows about the jewel heist and the thieves' escape.
5. Who is Kurt Mutschmann?
(a) The head of the German Strength group.
(b) The Austrian spy hired by Six.
(c) The Gestapo chief.
(d) The premier safecracker recently released from prison.
6. What does Dieter know about Gunther?
(a) That he is sick.
(b) That he loves Inge.
(c) That he is looking for jewels.
(d) That he is American.
7. What are the directions on the paper that the prisoner grips in March Violets, Chapters 14-19 for?
(a) Grete's hideout.
(b) To find Pfarr.
(c) Location of a briefcase.
(d) Inge's location.
8. Who did Paul love that Six hated?
9. What was Dr. Kindermann and Reinhard's relationship?
(a) They were lovers.
(b) They were combat warriors together.
(c) They were brothers.
(d) They were father and son.
10. Who is the forensic psychiatrist that Gunther brings to assist him on the case of the serial murder of teenage girls in Berlin?
(a) Reinhard Lange.
(b) Frau Von Hofe.
(c) Hans Illmann.
11. Who dies in self-defense at Haupthandler's apartment?
12. Who is waiting in ambush for Gunther?
(a) Dieter and his followers.
(b) Eva and her prostitutes.
(c) A large man outside the bar.
(d) Six and his team.
13. When Gunther receives an anonymous note about a former missing person's case, where does he go?
(a) A Nazi concentration camp.
(b) A burned-out Reichstag building.
(c) A German Strength cellar.
(d) A Gestapo secret cell.
14. What is the name of Pfarr's mistress?
15. What is the nightclub that Dieter likes to visit?
(c) Germania Roof.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Nazi Germany's capital city of Berlin preparing for in Book 1?
2. Who eventually dies from torture in March Violets, Chapters 14-19?
3. Who is on Gunther's team in addition to the forensic experts?
4. What is the shocking discovery that Gunther makes about Pfarr's mistress?
5. What was found behind a false panel in Inge's bathroom?
This section contains 455 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)