|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Gunther is taken to the police station, what does he tell the police?
(a) Everything he knows about the jewel heist and the thieves' escape.
(b) Everything he knows about Von Greis and Hermann Six.
(c) Everything he knows about Haupthandler and Jeschonnek.
(d) Everything he knows about Inge and Eva.
2. What or who is Urania?
(a) A code name for drugs.
(b) A secret meeting place for Dr. Kindermann and his patients.
(c) Reinhard's lover.
(d) A magazine about the occult.
3. Who is the actual owner of Greis' apartment?
4. Who did Haupthandler's conspirators have in their custody and plan to torture?
(a) Goering and Dieter.
(b) Haupthandler and Grete.
(c) Jeschonnek and Marlene.
(d) Eva and Inge.
5. Who takes Gunther to Goering's home?
(a) Inge Lorenz.
(b) Eva Haupthandler.
(c) Hermann Six.
(d) Officer Reinacker.
6. Who is Gunther's best informant in Book 1?
7. What did the rings mentioned in Book 1 consist of?
8. When Gunther visits the morgue, what does he discover about the lawyer's wife?
(a) That she was strangled.
(b) That she was pregnant.
(c) That she was very old.
(d) That she had a fatal disease.
9. Who does Gunther sent to wait in his car to wait outside Haupthandler's beach house?
10. What is the fee that Gunther receives for his work?
(a) Eight thousand pounds.
(b) Forty thousand marks.
(c) Twelve hundred dollars.
(d) One thousand marks.
11. Who in the German Strength group is looking for Mutschmann?
(c) Red Dieter.
(d) Hans Bock.
12. What does the industrialist offer Gunther that encourages him to start work immediately?
(a) A car.
(b) His support.
(c) Access to his files.
(d) A big fee.
13. Where did Paul Pfarr spend a lot of time at that Gunther discovers?
(a) The German Labor Service.
(b) The Gestapo office.
(c) The Underground Dutch resistance.
(d) The British Consulate.
14. Who is finally released from the prison at the end of March Violets, Chapter 14?
15. When Becker interviews girls at the school of a missing girl, what does he learn?
(a) The girl was taken the same day as her birthday.
(b) A new teacher had begun work the same day the girl went missing.
(c) A man had been sleeping in the basement of the school.
(d) A man in uniform drove to the school at dismissal.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Gunther visits a Jewish pawn shop, what does he find that could be useful?
2. Who did the criminal information that Pfarr had pertain to?
3. What was found behind a false panel in Inge's bathroom?
4. Who does Gunther learns is behind the ambush?
5. Why does the Gestapo need Gunther's expertise in The Pale Criminal, Part I?
This section contains 490 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)