|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Gunther receives an anonymous note about a former missing person's case, where does he go?
(a) A Gestapo secret cell.
(b) A burned-out Reichstag building.
(c) A German Strength cellar.
(d) A Nazi concentration camp.
2. Whose phones does Goering tap?
(a) Lorenz and Gunther.
(b) Himmler and Six.
(c) Pfarr and Mutschmann.
(d) Haupthandler and Jeschonnek.
3. Where does Gunther and his team visit in search of clues for the serial murders?
(a) Gestapo headquarters.
(b) Underground theater.
(c) High end nightclub.
(d) Pornographic shops and a brothel.
4. What is the shocking discovery that Gunther makes about Pfarr's mistress?
(a) That she was the wife of Adolph Hitler.
(b) That she was also the mother of Dieter.
(c) That she was actually Grete in disguise.
(d) That she had killed Paul and Grete and taken the jewels.
5. What did the lawyer support that dismayed his father-in-law?
(a) Drug warlords.
(b) Concentration camps.
6. Who did Paul love that Six hated?
7. Who goes to the nightclub to meet with Dieter?
(a) Grete and Paul.
(b) Mutschmann and Bock.
(c) Gunther and Inge.
(d) Von Gries and Haupthandler.
8. Who is the member of the German Strength that visited Mutschmann in prison?
(a) Eva Haupthandler.
(b) Hermann Six.
(c) Hans Bock.
(d) Kasper Tillessen.
9. What or who is Urania?
(a) Reinhard's lover.
(b) A magazine about the occult.
(c) A secret meeting place for Dr. Kindermann and his patients.
(d) A code name for drugs.
10. When Gunther goes to the burned house, who or what arrives?
(a) Grete's maid.
(b) A letter for Paul.
(c) A package for him.
(d) Six's daughter.
11. What does Gunther show at Haupthandler's beachfront apartment to gain access?
(a) The diamond necklace.
(b) The manuscripts of Mutschmann.
(c) The key to Jeschonnek's office.
(d) The SS badge.
12. Who is waiting in ambush for Gunther?
(a) Dieter and his followers.
(b) Eva and her prostitutes.
(c) Six and his team.
(d) A large man outside the bar.
13. Whose assignment is to go undercover to find the location of the documents that everyone wants?
14. What does Goering tell Gunther about Von Greis?
(a) That he was a thief and arsonist.
(b) That he was squeezing people to keep some information secret.
(c) That he had a mistress called Eva
(d) That he was actually alive and hiding.
15. Where was Mutschmann incarcerated?
(a) Tegal Prison.
(b) Tower of London.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Six reveal to Pfarr that made him furious?
2. What information does Gunther tell Six that he reacts to instantly?
3. Who reveals his treachery to Gunther?
4. Who does Gunther realize has motives to steal the necklace?
5. When Gunther returns to his office, who is the publisher that calls him?
This section contains 489 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)