|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the nightclub that Dieter likes to visit?
(b) Germania Roof.
2. Who does Gunther sent to wait in his car to wait outside Haupthandler's beach house?
3. What does Hans Bock finally reveal to Gunther about the German Strength?
(a) They are Olympic athletes.
(b) They ordered him and Mutschmann to steal documents.
(c) They are secretly British citizens.
(d) They control the Gestapo.
4. How did Herring die?
(a) He was strangled.
(b) He was shot.
(c) He burned to death.
(d) He drowned.
5. Who is the forensic psychiatrist that Gunther brings to assist him on the case of the serial murder of teenage girls in Berlin?
(a) Frau Von Hofe.
(b) Hans Illmann.
(c) Reinhard Lange.
6. Who is waiting in ambush for Gunther?
(a) Eva and her prostitutes.
(b) Dieter and his followers.
(c) A large man outside the bar.
(d) Six and his team.
7. What are the directions on the paper that the prisoner grips in March Violets, Chapters 14-19 for?
(a) To find Pfarr.
(b) Location of a briefcase.
(c) Grete's hideout.
(d) Inge's location.
8. What does Gunther have made in order to gain access to Jeschonnek's files?
(a) A security certificate.
(b) A fingerprint duplicate.
(c) A clay cast of two office keys.
(d) An ID card.
9. Who is Dr. Kindermann?
(a) A psychiatrist.
(b) A sexologist.
(c) A dentist.
(d) A plastic surgeon.
10. Who does Gunther realize has motives to steal the necklace?
(a) Mutschmann and Bock.
(b) Six and Von Greis.
(c) Pfarr and Goering.
(d) Dieter and Haupthandler.
11. When the safe was ransacked, what valuable possession was taken out of the lawyer's home?
(a) A diamond necklace.
(b) A golden chain.
(c) A pair of emerald earrings.
(d) A ring.
12. When Gunther is imprisoned, who does he find out has been killed?
13. What was found behind a false panel in Inge's bathroom?
(b) British spy papers.
(c) Drug paraphernalia.
(d) Nazi propaganda.
14. What is Herring clutching in his fist when he is found dead in his apartment?
(a) A gold pendant.
(b) A key.
(c) A small SS pin.
(d) A piece of paper.
15. Who eventually killed Von Greis with the blessing of Herman Six?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the horrific disease that the prisoner who has knowledge of the location of documents, dying of?
2. What does Stahlecker tell Gunther about Paul Pfarr?
3. Who in the German Strength group is looking for Mutschmann?
4. What happened to women when the Third Reich established itself?
5. What did Six reveal to Pfarr that made him furious?
This section contains 473 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)