|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Pfarr have Von Greis arrested?
(a) To gain access to documentation.
(b) To save him.
(c) To grill him with questions.
(d) To stop him talking to the judge.
2. Who is Klaus Herring?
(a) A male nurse at Gunther's hospital.
(b) Dr. Kindermann incognito.
(c) Reinhard's boss.
(d) Urania's brother.
3. What does Hans Bock finally reveal to Gunther about the German Strength?
(a) They are Olympic athletes.
(b) They are secretly British citizens.
(c) They ordered him and Mutschmann to steal documents.
(d) They control the Gestapo.
4. Who is waiting in ambush for Gunther?
(a) A large man outside the bar.
(b) Dieter and his followers.
(c) Six and his team.
(d) Eva and her prostitutes.
5. When the safe was ransacked, what valuable possession was taken out of the lawyer's home?
(a) A golden chain.
(b) A diamond necklace.
(c) A ring.
(d) A pair of emerald earrings.
6. When Gunther visits the morgue, what does he discover about the lawyer's wife?
(a) That she was strangled.
(b) That she was very old.
(c) That she had a fatal disease.
(d) That she was pregnant.
7. Who in the German Strength group is looking for Mutschmann?
(a) Hans Bock.
(b) Red Dieter.
8. What does the industrialist offer Gunther that encourages him to start work immediately?
(a) Access to his files.
(b) His support.
(c) A big fee.
(d) A car.
9. Where was Mutschmann incarcerated?
(b) Tegal Prison.
(d) Tower of London.
10. Where does Gunther and his team visit in search of clues for the serial murders?
(a) Gestapo headquarters.
(b) Pornographic shops and a brothel.
(c) Underground theater.
(d) High end nightclub.
11. What is Nazi Germany's capital city of Berlin preparing for in Book 1?
(d) Cold War.
12. Who is Dr. Kindermann?
(a) A plastic surgeon.
(b) A dentist.
(c) A sexologist.
(d) A psychiatrist.
13. What information does Gunther tell Six that he reacts to instantly?
(a) That Dieter is actually a British spy.
(b) That he knows that Six killed his son-in-law.
(c) That his daughter was pregnant.
(d) That Haupthandler is actually Paul Pfarr.
14. Whose phones does Goering tap?
(a) Himmler and Six.
(b) Pfarr and Mutschmann.
(c) Lorenz and Gunther.
(d) Haupthandler and Jeschonnek.
15. Who shows a deep interest in the possibility of sharing a reward with Gunther for the return of jewelry?
(a) Gert Jeschonnek.
(b) Julia Schmidt.
(c) William Stahlecker.
(d) Adolph Hitler.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gunther find at the Tillesson residence that makes him suspect Hans Bock is involved in the robbery?
2. Who reveals his treachery to Gunther?
3. Who is one of Goering's biggest rivals?
4. What was found behind a false panel in Inge's bathroom?
5. Who is the professor of forensic medicine that Gunther brings to assist him on the case of the serial murder of teenage girls in Berlin?
This section contains 472 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)