|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is shot in the altercation by Six's boat with the police?
2. Who is the professor of forensic medicine that Gunther brings to assist him on the case of the serial murder of teenage girls in Berlin?
(a) Frau Von Hofe.
(b) Reinhard Lange.
(c) Hans Illmann.
3. What was found behind a false panel in Inge's bathroom?
(b) Drug paraphernalia.
(c) British spy papers.
(d) Nazi propaganda.
4. What information does Gunther tell Six that he reacts to instantly?
(a) That Haupthandler is actually Paul Pfarr.
(b) That he knows that Six killed his son-in-law.
(c) That Dieter is actually a British spy.
(d) That his daughter was pregnant.
5. Where does the trail of letters lead Gunther to?
(a) Reinhard's apartment.
(b) Klaus' apartment.
(c) Bruno's apartment.
(d) Lange's apartment.
6. When Gunther receives an anonymous note about a former missing person's case, where does he go?
(a) A burned-out Reichstag building.
(b) A German Strength cellar.
(c) A Nazi concentration camp.
(d) A Gestapo secret cell.
7. What does Gunther offer the reporter friend as a job?
(c) Researcher position.
(d) Personal secretary.
8. Who is on Gunther's team in addition to the forensic experts?
(a) Marlene, Dieter, and Himmler.
(b) Streicher, Lange, and Hans.
(c) Becker, Kindermann, and Urania.
(d) Korsch, Deubel, and Becker.
9. What did Six reveal to Pfarr that made him furious?
(a) That Grete was part-gypsy.
(b) That he did not love his daughter.
(c) That he was responsible for the jewel heist.
(d) That he was leading a resistance against Hitler.
10. How many letters had the publisher acquired before talking to Gunther?
11. Who is Pfarr's former secretary that Gunther meets with?
(b) Marlene Sahm.
(c) Inge Lorenz.
(d) Von Greis.
12. Who eventually dies from torture in March Violets, Chapters 14-19?
13. Who is the actual owner of Greis' apartment?
14. Who does Gunther realize has motives to steal the necklace?
(a) Mutschmann and Bock.
(b) Dieter and Haupthandler.
(c) Six and Von Greis.
(d) Pfarr and Goering.
15. Who did the German Strength group kill?
(a) Red Dieter.
(b) Gerhard Von Greis.
(d) Kurt Mutschmann.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is missing that Gunther becomes frantic about?
2. When Gunther goes to the residence of Tillesson, what does he find there?
3. When Becker interviews girls at the school of a missing girl, what does he learn?
4. When Gunther returns to his office, who is the publisher that calls him?
5. What are the directions on the paper that the prisoner grips in March Violets, Chapters 14-19 for?
This section contains 493 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)