|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Klaus Herring?
(a) A male nurse at Gunther's hospital.
(b) Dr. Kindermann incognito.
(c) Urania's brother.
(d) Reinhard's boss.
2. Who is Kurt Mutschmann?
(a) The premier safecracker recently released from prison.
(b) The Gestapo chief.
(c) The head of the German Strength group.
(d) The Austrian spy hired by Six.
3. Who is angry over Paul's death and hires a team of investigators?
4. Who is missing that Gunther becomes frantic about?
5. When Gunther goes to Von Greis's apartment, who does he run into?
(a) Inge Lorenze.
(b) A Gestapo officer.
(c) Eva Mutschmann.
(d) Hermann Six.
6. What is Nazi Germany's capital city of Berlin preparing for in Book 1?
(d) Cold War.
7. Who is the Berlin Chief of Criminal Police that Gunther meets?
(a) Urania Reinhard.
(b) Frau Lange.
(c) Bruno Stahlecker.
(d) Arthur Nebe.
8. As a self-employed private investigator, Gunther got a new partner. Who is it?
(a) Bruno Stahlecker.
(b) Frau Lange.
(c) Urania Reinhard.
(d) Inge Lorenz.
9. Who eventually killed Von Greis with the blessing of Herman Six?
10. Who in the German Strength group is looking for Mutschmann?
(b) Hans Bock.
(d) Red Dieter.
11. When Gunther goes to Haupthandler's residence, who does he find there?
(a) Dieter, Mutschmann, and Bock.
(b) Haupthandler, Jeschonnek, and a mistress.
(c) Haupthandler, Dieter, and Goering.
(d) Inge, Eva, and Jeschonnek.
12. Who is waiting in ambush for Gunther?
(a) Eva and her prostitutes.
(b) A large man outside the bar.
(c) Six and his team.
(d) Dieter and his followers.
13. Who is one of Goering's biggest rivals?
14. When Gunther is imprisoned, who does he find out has been killed?
15. What was Dr. Kindermann and Reinhard's relationship?
(a) They were father and son.
(b) They were lovers.
(c) They were combat warriors together.
(d) They were brothers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is found hiding in prison willingly to avoid being caught by Dieter?
2. Who is finally released from the prison at the end of March Violets, Chapter 14?
3. When Gunther goes to the burned house, who or what arrives?
4. How did Herring die?
5. Who is the wealthy German industrialist that needs Gunther's services as a private investigator?
This section contains 381 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)