1. What is Nazi Germany's capital city of Berlin preparing for in Book 1?
2. What is Bernhard Gunther most concerned about losing in Book 1?
3. Who is the wealthy German industrialist that needs Gunther's services as a private investigator?
4. Who is the lawyer working for the Department of the Interior who was murdered, which Gunther is asked to investigate?
5. When the safe was ransacked, what valuable possession was taken out of the lawyer's home?
6. What does the industrialist offer Gunther that encourages him to start work immediately?
This section contains 4,190 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)