|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A German Requiem - Part II, Chapters 19-38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Klaus Herring?
(a) Dr. Kindermann incognito.
(b) Reinhard's boss.
(c) Urania's brother.
(d) A male nurse at Gunther's hospital.
2. What is the fee that Gunther charges to take on the case?
3. Where did Paul Pfarr spend a lot of time at that Gunther discovers?
(a) The Underground Dutch resistance.
(b) The Gestapo office.
(c) The British Consulate.
(d) The German Labor Service.
4. When Gunther finds a file on himself, what is he called in the file?
(a) An ugly fool.
(b) A neurotic effeminate.
(c) A dangerous man.
(d) A bumbling idiot.
5. Who is the private investigator hired by the parents?
(a) Dr. Rahn.
(b) Jan Hildegard.
(c) Rolf Vogelmann.
(d) Reinhard Lange.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who in the German Strength group is looking for Mutschmann?
2. Who is Traudl Braunsteiner?
3. How many bodies of dead teenage girls have been found when Gunther joins the case?
4. What is Nazi Germany's capital city of Berlin preparing for in Book 1?
5. What does the industrialist offer Gunther that encourages him to start work immediately?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)