|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A German Requiem - Part II, Chapters 19-38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Gunther do in order to secure release from prison?
(a) Bribe the police.
(b) Beat the guard.
(c) Pretend to be an epileptic.
(d) Break the window.
2. Who is the weakest link in the secret anti-Semitic group?
(b) Reinhard Lange.
3. What are the directions on the paper that the prisoner grips in March Violets, Chapters 14-19 for?
(a) Grete's hideout.
(b) Inge's location.
(c) Location of a briefcase.
(d) To find Pfarr.
4. What does Gunther show at Haupthandler's beachfront apartment to gain access?
(a) The diamond necklace.
(b) The key to Jeschonnek's office.
(c) The SS badge.
(d) The manuscripts of Mutschmann.
5. Why was Inge taking cocaine?
(a) For depression.
(b) To escape detection.
(c) For insomnia.
(d) To get high.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Herring die?
2. Where does Lotte work?
3. Who is the wealthy German industrialist that needs Gunther's services as a private investigator?
4. Who is the private investigator hired by the parents?
5. What happened to women when the Third Reich established itself?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)