|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A German Requiem - Part II, Chapters 19-38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the member of the German Strength that visited Mutschmann in prison?
(a) Eva Haupthandler.
(b) Hans Bock.
(c) Kasper Tillessen.
(d) Hermann Six.
2. Who does Gunther sent to wait in his car to wait outside Haupthandler's beach house?
3. Who is the Russian intelligence officer that comes to Gunther in need of investigative services?
(a) Colonel Poroshin.
(b) Emil Becker.
(d) Captain Linden.
4. When Gunther receives an anonymous note about a former missing person's case, where does he go?
(a) A burned-out Reichstag building.
(b) A Gestapo secret cell.
(c) A Nazi concentration camp.
(d) A German Strength cellar.
5. Who is the dentist that died of a heart attack?
(a) Dr. Karl Heim.
(b) Dr. Muller.
(c) Dr. Rahn.
(d) Dr. Kindelmann.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Becker warned by his contact to forget that he ever met?
2. What does Frau Schmidt tell Gunther about Paul?
3. Who does Gunther find out takes cocaine?
4. What is Bernhard Gunther most concerned about losing in Book 1?
5. What files of interest to Gunther did the Berlin Documents Center contain?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)