|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A German Requiem - Part I, Chapters 10-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the reporter friend that did research for Gunther on Six?
(a) Inge Lorenz.
(b) William Pfarr.
(c) Eva Mustchmann.
(d) Von Himmler.
2. What does Gunther show at Haupthandler's beachfront apartment to gain access?
(a) The SS badge.
(b) The manuscripts of Mutschmann.
(c) The key to Jeschonnek's office.
(d) The diamond necklace.
3. What is Nazi Germany's capital city of Berlin preparing for in Book 1?
(d) Cold War.
4. Who is found hiding in prison willingly to avoid being caught by Dieter?
5. Who bears a resemblance to Streicher?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the weakest link in the secret anti-Semitic group?
2. What does Gunther have made in order to gain access to Jeschonnek's files?
3. What does Gunther find at the Tillesson residence that makes him suspect Hans Bock is involved in the robbery?
4. Whose death is Max Abs connected to?
5. Who is the party official in Nuremberg that publishes an anti-Semitic magazine showing pictures similar to the murder?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)