|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A German Requiem - Part I, Chapters 10-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the fee that Gunther charges to take on the case?
2. What is the horrific disease that the prisoner who has knowledge of the location of documents, dying of?
3. Who is the private investigator hired by the parents?
(a) Dr. Rahn.
(b) Reinhard Lange.
(c) Jan Hildegard.
(d) Rolf Vogelmann.
4. Where did Paul Pfarr spend a lot of time at that Gunther discovers?
(a) The German Labor Service.
(b) The Gestapo office.
(c) The Underground Dutch resistance.
(d) The British Consulate.
5. What is the shocking discovery that Gunther makes about Pfarr's mistress?
(a) That she was also the mother of Dieter.
(b) That she was the wife of Adolph Hitler.
(c) That she was actually Grete in disguise.
(d) That she had killed Paul and Grete and taken the jewels.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the publisher tell Gunther about Reinhard?
2. Who does Vogelmann introduce Gunther to?
3. What was found behind a false panel in Inge's bathroom?
4. Who retires to a tiny remote village as punishment?
5. What was Dr. Kindermann and Reinhard's relationship?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)