|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A German Requiem - Part I - Chapters 1- 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Gunther find out takes cocaine?
2. Who is shot in the altercation by Six's boat with the police?
3. What is the fee that Gunther receives for his work?
(a) Eight thousand pounds.
(b) Twelve hundred dollars.
(c) One thousand marks.
(d) Forty thousand marks.
4. Who worked at the Berlin Documents Center?
5. What or who is Urania?
(a) A code name for drugs.
(b) A magazine about the occult.
(c) A secret meeting place for Dr. Kindermann and his patients.
(d) Reinhard's lover.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Klaus Herring?
2. What did the lawyer support that dismayed his father-in-law?
3. As a self-employed private investigator, Gunther got a new partner. Who is it?
4. What does Gunther offer the reporter friend as a job?
5. When Gunther returns to his office and finds two criminal investigators there, what does he notice about his office?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)