|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A German Requiem - Part I - Chapters 1- 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Goering tell Gunther about Von Greis?
(a) That he was a thief and arsonist.
(b) That he was actually alive and hiding.
(c) That he was squeezing people to keep some information secret.
(d) That he had a mistress called Eva
2. Who is the member of the German Strength that visited Mutschmann in prison?
(a) Kasper Tillessen.
(b) Eva Haupthandler.
(c) Hermann Six.
(d) Hans Bock.
3. Who did the criminal information that Pfarr had pertain to?
(a) Red Dieter.
(b) Hermann Six.
4. Who bears a resemblance to Streicher?
5. What are the directions on the paper that the prisoner grips in March Violets, Chapters 14-19 for?
(a) Grete's hideout.
(b) Location of a briefcase.
(c) To find Pfarr.
(d) Inge's location.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Gunther spend time in a prisoner-of-war camp?
2. In Part I of A German Requiem, how many countries occupy Germany?
3. Who does Gunther sent to wait in his car to wait outside Haupthandler's beach house?
4. As the Cold War begins, where does Berlin lie?
5. Who is Becker warned by his contact to forget that he ever met?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)