|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Pale Criminal, Part I, Chapters 1-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the new title the Gestapo confers on Gunther in The Pale Criminal, Part I?
2. Who is angry over Paul's death and hires a team of investigators?
3. How many letters had the publisher acquired before talking to Gunther?
4. When Gunther is taken to the police station, what does he tell the police?
(a) Everything he knows about the jewel heist and the thieves' escape.
(b) Everything he knows about Haupthandler and Jeschonnek.
(c) Everything he knows about Inge and Eva.
(d) Everything he knows about Von Greis and Hermann Six.
5. What does Hans Bock finally reveal to Gunther about the German Strength?
(a) They control the Gestapo.
(b) They ordered him and Mutschmann to steal documents.
(c) They are Olympic athletes.
(d) They are secretly British citizens.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the rings mentioned in Book 1 consist of?
2. Who is the reporter friend that did research for Gunther on Six?
3. Who takes Gunther to Goering's home?
4. When Gunther is imprisoned, who does he find out has been killed?
5. When Gunther visits the morgue, what does he discover about the lawyer's wife?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)