|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through March Violets, Chapters 14-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the safe was ransacked, what valuable possession was taken out of the lawyer's home?
(a) A ring.
(b) A pair of emerald earrings.
(c) A golden chain.
(d) A diamond necklace.
2. What are the directions on the paper that the prisoner grips in March Violets, Chapters 14-19 for?
(a) Grete's hideout.
(b) Inge's location.
(c) Location of a briefcase.
(d) To find Pfarr.
3. What is the name of Pfarr's mistress?
4. What is the horrific disease that the prisoner who has knowledge of the location of documents, dying of?
5. When Gunther is imprisoned, who does he find out has been killed?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the wealthy German industrialist that needs Gunther's services as a private investigator?
2. What is the nightclub that Dieter likes to visit?
3. Who takes Gunther to Goering's home?
4. Who is the reporter friend that did research for Gunther on Six?
5. What happened to women when the Third Reich established itself?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)