|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through March Violets, Chapters 14-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did the German Strength group kill?
(a) Gerhard Von Greis.
(b) Red Dieter.
(c) Kurt Mutschmann.
2. When Gunther is taken to the police station, what does he tell the police?
(a) Everything he knows about Inge and Eva.
(b) Everything he knows about Haupthandler and Jeschonnek.
(c) Everything he knows about Von Greis and Hermann Six.
(d) Everything he knows about the jewel heist and the thieves' escape.
3. What does Gunther offer the reporter friend as a job?
(a) Researcher position.
(c) Personal secretary.
4. When Gunther visits a Jewish pawn shop, what does he find that could be useful?
(a) A key to the lawyer's safe.
(b) A corporal suit.
(c) An SS badge.
(d) A love letter of Grete's.
5. What is the nightclub that Dieter likes to visit?
(c) Germania Roof.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the story Gunther makes up about jewelry to find out who the thief is?
2. When Gunther is imprisoned, who does he find out has been killed?
3. What does Gunther show at Haupthandler's beachfront apartment to gain access?
4. What information does Gunther tell Six that he reacts to instantly?
5. When Gunther goes to Von Greis's apartment, who does he run into?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)