|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through March Violets, Chapters 14-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Six reveal to Pfarr that made him furious?
(a) That he was responsible for the jewel heist.
(b) That Grete was part-gypsy.
(c) That he did not love his daughter.
(d) That he was leading a resistance against Hitler.
2. Who is the lawyer working for the Department of the Interior who was murdered, which Gunther is asked to investigate?
(a) Dagmarr Lehman.
(b) Doktor Hermann Six.
(c) Paul Pfarr.
(d) Frau Schmidt.
3. Who eventually dies from torture in March Violets, Chapters 14-19?
4. Where was Mutschmann incarcerated?
(a) Tower of London.
(c) Tegal Prison.
5. Who did Haupthandler's conspirators have in their custody and plan to torture?
(a) Jeschonnek and Marlene.
(b) Haupthandler and Grete.
(c) Eva and Inge.
(d) Goering and Dieter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the shocking discovery that Gunther makes about Pfarr's mistress?
2. What does Gunther's best informant tell him about the safe cracker?
3. Who reveals his treachery to Gunther?
4. When Gunther goes to Haupthandler's residence, who does he find there?
5. What information does Gunther tell Six that he reacts to instantly?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)