|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through March Violets, Chapters 14-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to women when the Third Reich established itself?
(a) They became sex symbols.
(b) They were imprisoned in camps.
(c) They had to stay at home to raise children.
(d) They became slaves.
2. Who was Mutschmann's cell mate in prison?
(a) Paul Pfarr.
(c) Eva Haupthandler.
(d) Hans Bock.
3. When Gunther goes to the residence of Tillesson, what does he find there?
(a) Two dead bodies that appear to be Pfarr and Grete.
(b) A large sum of money and a chest full of clothes.
(c) Paul Pfarr's clothing and his mistress.
(d) The dead body of Von Greis and partially-burned papers.
4. Who is found hiding in prison willingly to avoid being caught by Dieter?
5. Who shows a deep interest in the possibility of sharing a reward with Gunther for the return of jewelry?
(a) Gert Jeschonnek.
(b) Adolph Hitler.
(c) Julia Schmidt.
(d) William Stahlecker.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is missing that Gunther becomes frantic about?
2. What did the rings mentioned in Book 1 consist of?
3. Why did Pfarr have Von Greis arrested?
4. Who is one of Goering's biggest rivals?
5. Who is angry over Paul's death and hires a team of investigators?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)