|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through March Violets, Chapters 14-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Paul love that Six hated?
2. What information does Gunther tell Six that he reacts to instantly?
(a) That his daughter was pregnant.
(b) That Haupthandler is actually Paul Pfarr.
(c) That he knows that Six killed his son-in-law.
(d) That Dieter is actually a British spy.
3. What is Nazi Germany's capital city of Berlin preparing for in Book 1?
(d) Cold War.
4. When the safe was ransacked, what valuable possession was taken out of the lawyer's home?
(a) A diamond necklace.
(b) A golden chain.
(c) A pair of emerald earrings.
(d) A ring.
5. Who is finally released from the prison at the end of March Violets, Chapter 14?
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the directions on the paper that the prisoner grips in March Violets, Chapters 14-19 for?
2. What is the horrific disease that the prisoner who has knowledge of the location of documents, dying of?
3. Who goes to the nightclub to meet with Dieter?
4. When Gunther goes to the residence of Tillesson, what does he find there?
5. What does Frau Schmidt tell Gunther about Paul?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)