|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through March Violets, Chapters 10-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Gunther returns to his office and finds two criminal investigators there, what does he notice about his office?
(a) It is flooded.
(b) It has been torn apart.
(c) It is burning.
(d) It is empty.
2. What does Hans Bock finally reveal to Gunther about the German Strength?
(a) They are Olympic athletes.
(b) They are secretly British citizens.
(c) They control the Gestapo.
(d) They ordered him and Mutschmann to steal documents.
3. What does Gunther show at Haupthandler's beachfront apartment to gain access?
(a) The key to Jeschonnek's office.
(b) The diamond necklace.
(c) The SS badge.
(d) The manuscripts of Mutschmann.
4. Who is the actual owner of Greis' apartment?
5. What does Gunther find at the Tillesson residence that makes him suspect Hans Bock is involved in the robbery?
(a) A pay slip from a construction company to Hans Bock.
(b) A photograph of Hans Bock with Grete.
(c) His fingerprints on the diamond necklace.
(d) A letter from Paul to Hans Bock.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the industrialist offer Gunther that encourages him to start work immediately?
2. When Gunther goes to Von Greis's apartment, who does he run into?
3. Who shows a deep interest in the possibility of sharing a reward with Gunther for the return of jewelry?
4. Who was Mutschmann's cell mate in prison?
5. What did the rings mentioned in Book 1 consist of?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)