|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through March Violets, Chapters 10-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is one of Goering's biggest rivals?
2. What happened to women when the Third Reich established itself?
(a) They became slaves.
(b) They had to stay at home to raise children.
(c) They became sex symbols.
(d) They were imprisoned in camps.
3. Where was Mutschmann incarcerated?
(a) Tegal Prison.
(b) Tower of London.
4. What does Dieter know about Gunther?
(a) That he loves Inge.
(b) That he is sick.
(c) That he is American.
(d) That he is looking for jewels.
5. When the safe was ransacked, what valuable possession was taken out of the lawyer's home?
(a) A ring.
(b) A pair of emerald earrings.
(c) A diamond necklace.
(d) A golden chain.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Mutschmann's cell mate in prison?
2. Who did Paul love that Six hated?
3. What is Nazi Germany's capital city of Berlin preparing for in Book 1?
4. Who does Gunther realize has motives to steal the necklace?
5. What does the industrialist offer Gunther that encourages him to start work immediately?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)