|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through March Violets, Chapters 10-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to women when the Third Reich established itself?
(a) They became sex symbols.
(b) They had to stay at home to raise children.
(c) They became slaves.
(d) They were imprisoned in camps.
2. What does Gunther offer the reporter friend as a job?
(a) Researcher position.
(d) Personal secretary.
3. When Gunther visits a Jewish pawn shop, what does he find that could be useful?
(a) A corporal suit.
(b) A love letter of Grete's.
(c) A key to the lawyer's safe.
(d) An SS badge.
4. Who did Paul love that Six hated?
5. When Gunther visits the morgue, what does he discover about the lawyer's wife?
(a) That she was very old.
(b) That she was strangled.
(c) That she was pregnant.
(d) That she had a fatal disease.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gunther's best informant tell him about the safe cracker?
2. When Gunther goes to Von Greis's apartment, who does he run into?
3. What does Hans Bock finally reveal to Gunther about the German Strength?
4. Who does Gunther realize has motives to steal the necklace?
5. Where was Mutschmann incarcerated?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)