|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A German Requiem - Part I, Chapters 10-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Paul Pfarr spend a lot of time at that Gunther discovers?
(a) The German Labor Service.
(b) The Gestapo office.
(c) The British Consulate.
(d) The Underground Dutch resistance.
2. Who is the actual owner of Greis' apartment?
3. What did the lawyer support that dismayed his father-in-law?
(a) Concentration camps.
(d) Drug warlords.
4. What does Gunther have made in order to gain access to Jeschonnek's files?
(a) An ID card.
(b) A security certificate.
(c) A clay cast of two office keys.
(d) A fingerprint duplicate.
5. Who does Gunther realize has motives to steal the necklace?
(a) Dieter and Haupthandler.
(b) Mutschmann and Bock.
(c) Pfarr and Goering.
(d) Six and Von Greis.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the directions on the paper that the prisoner grips in March Violets, Chapters 14-19 for?
2. What does Goering tell Gunther about Von Greis?
3. Who worked with Belinsky to find former Nazis?
4. What does a friend of Becker give Gunther to allay his fears?
5. What does Gunther's best informant tell him about the safe cracker?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)