|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A German Requiem - Part I, Chapters 10-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who used to treat Weistor for mental problems?
(a) Dr. Kindermann.
(d) Dr. Rahn.
2. Who is able to afford a high-priced lawyer and a nice home in Vienna?
(c) Dr. Liebl.
3. What does Gunther show at Haupthandler's beachfront apartment to gain access?
(a) The manuscripts of Mutschmann.
(b) The diamond necklace.
(c) The key to Jeschonnek's office.
(d) The SS badge.
4. What is located in Pullach?
(a) Russian intelligence group.
(b) SS headquarters.
(c) South German Industries.
(d) Counter-Intelligence Corps.
5. When Gunther is taken to the police station, what does he tell the police?
(a) Everything he knows about Inge and Eva.
(b) Everything he knows about the jewel heist and the thieves' escape.
(c) Everything he knows about Von Greis and Hermann Six.
(d) Everything he knows about Haupthandler and Jeschonnek.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Gunther spend time in a prisoner-of-war camp?
2. Why did Pfarr have Von Greis arrested?
3. What does Hans Bock finally reveal to Gunther about the German Strength?
4. What is the name of Pfarr's mistress?
5. Who is Klaus Herring?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)