|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through March Violets, Chapters 14-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Gunther goes to Von Greis's apartment, who does he run into?
(a) Eva Mutschmann.
(b) Inge Lorenze.
(c) A Gestapo officer.
(d) Hermann Six.
2. Who does Gunther learns is behind the ambush?
3. When Gunther visits the morgue, what does he discover about the lawyer's wife?
(a) That she had a fatal disease.
(b) That she was strangled.
(c) That she was very old.
(d) That she was pregnant.
4. When Gunther is imprisoned, who does he find out has been killed?
5. What is the fee that Gunther receives for his work?
(a) One thousand marks.
(b) Eight thousand pounds.
(c) Twelve hundred dollars.
(d) Forty thousand marks.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the actual owner of Greis' apartment?
2. What is Bernhard Gunther most concerned about losing in Book 1?
3. Where was Mutschmann incarcerated?
4. Who eventually dies from torture in March Violets, Chapters 14-19?
5. What does Gunther have made in order to gain access to Jeschonnek's files?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)