|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through March Violets, Chapters 14-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the fee that Gunther receives for his work?
(a) Twelve hundred dollars.
(b) Eight thousand pounds.
(c) Forty thousand marks.
(d) One thousand marks.
2. What are the directions on the paper that the prisoner grips in March Violets, Chapters 14-19 for?
(a) Grete's hideout.
(b) To find Pfarr.
(c) Inge's location.
(d) Location of a briefcase.
3. Who is the reporter friend that did research for Gunther on Six?
(a) Inge Lorenz.
(b) Von Himmler.
(c) William Pfarr.
(d) Eva Mustchmann.
4. Who did the criminal information that Pfarr had pertain to?
(a) Hermann Six.
(d) Red Dieter.
5. Who shows a deep interest in the possibility of sharing a reward with Gunther for the return of jewelry?
(a) Julia Schmidt.
(b) Gert Jeschonnek.
(c) Adolph Hitler.
(d) William Stahlecker.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Gunther's best informant in Book 1?
2. Who is the actual owner of Greis' apartment?
3. What is the story Gunther makes up about jewelry to find out who the thief is?
4. Whose assignment is to go undercover to find the location of the documents that everyone wants?
5. Who is missing that Gunther becomes frantic about?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)