|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. When did the Graf Spee sink?
a) October 14, 1939.
b) December 14, 1939.
c) December 14, 1940.
d) December 13, 1939.
2. What was Shirer's first assignment with his new employer in 1937?
a) Hitler's speech in Munich.
b) France's presidential election.
c) The Power Conference in Brussels.
d) Russia's military purge.
3. What did Shirer say Germany could not survive?
a) The economic war.
b) The propaganda war.
c) The war on terror.
d) The military war.
4. What does Shirer say Hitler did not have?
c) Support from others.
d) Reliable aids.
5. Where was Shirer on September 16, 1940?
a) In Geneva.
b) In Prague.
c) In London.
This section contains 473 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)