Short Essay Questions
The 60 short essay questions listed in this section require a one to two sentence answer. They ask students to demonstrate a deeper understanding of the text. Students must describe what they've read, rather than just recall it.
Short Essay Question - Part I, pgs. 4-44
1. What did the author spend a year doing at the start of the Berlin Diary, Part I, pgs. 4-44?
2. What did Shirer say about going to Berlin?
3. What did Shirer note about the party rally on September 14?
4. What was announced at a press conference on March 16 and what did people wonder?
Short Essay Question - Part I, pgs. 44-83
5. In Part I, pgs. 44-83, what did Hitler disregard and what argument was made?
6. What pact...
This section contains 829 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)