|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, pgs. 369-409.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did the Germans first bomb Paris?
(a) June 3, 1940.
(b) June 3, 1941.
(c) August 1, 1940.
(d) June 1, 1940.
2. What countries did Tess make plans to leave Germany through?
(b) France and Morocco.
(d) Spain and Portugal.
3. Where did Tess Shirer leave for in September 1938?
4. Where did the Shirers and Knickerbockers vacation in June 1936?
5. When did the Italians enter Albania according to Shirer?
(a) March 7, 1939.
(b) April 17, 1939.
(c) April 7, 1939.
(d) April 7, 1940.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was General von Reichenau's command headquarters on May 20, 1940?
2. When did Shirer return to Berlin?
3. What happened at the demonstration Shirer covered at the Place de la Concorde?
4. When were Norway and Denmark invaded?
5. How long ago did Shirer say the last military action took place in Part II, pgs. 248-289?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)