|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, pgs. 369-409.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Shirer say he and other journalists traveled to the front in Belgium and Holland?
(a) June 19, 1940.
(b) May 19, 1941.
(c) May 19, 1940.
(d) May 9, 1940.
2. Where did the France/Germany/England meeting of September 1938 take place?
3. When was Geneva bombed according to Shirer?
(a) May 12, 1940.
(b) June 12, 1941.
(c) June 12, 1940.
(d) June 10, 1940.
4. Where did the Nazis fight the Heimsehr?
(a) In Britain.
(b) In Austria.
(c) In Germany.
(d) In France.
5. Where did Tess Shirer stay to await the birth of their first child?
(b) The Alps.
(d) The Riviera.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Shirer start to work for on October 1, 1937?
2. Who died on February 12, 1939 according to Shirer?
3. How did Shirer describe the life in Berlin one week after the start of the war in Part II?
4. Who did Germany take off the air on October 19, 1939?
5. Where was Shirer on December 10, 1939?
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)