|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, pgs. 83-124.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Shirer start to work for on October 1, 1937?
2. Where did the Shirers and Knickerbockers vacation in June 1936?
3. Who voted to join the Reich on January 14, 1935?
(a) The Saar.
(b) The Rhienland.
4. How much of the German population supported Hitler breaking the treaty in March 1936?
5. Over what nation did Mussolini triumph in May 1936?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Shirer have to do during his first assignment for his new employer in 1937?
2. What happened at the demonstration Shirer covered at the Place de la Concorde?
3. Who was the Austrian president in February 1938?
4. What did Shirer cover on February 1936 according to Part I, pgs. 44-83?
5. What information did Shirer say was forbidden to broadcast in March 11-12, 1938?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)