|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, pgs. 83-124.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Shirer say Hitler spoke of to foreign leaders when they visited?
(a) Germany's highways.
(b) Food supply.
2. Who did Shirer say Hitler met with in February 1938?
3. Where did the Nazis fight the Heimsehr?
(a) In Germany.
(b) In France.
(c) In Britain.
(d) In Austria.
4. What did William Shirer do during the year prior to the start of Part I, pgs. 4-44?
(a) He was in school.
(b) He was in the army.
(c) He was on sabbatical.
(d) He was in a hospital.
5. Where did William Shirer spend the year prior to the start of Part I, pgs. 4-44?
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom did William Shirer spend the year prior to the start of Part I, pgs. 4-44?
2. Who voted to join the Reich on January 14, 1935?
3. Where did Tess Shirer stay to await the birth of their first child?
4. When did Tess Shirer return to Germany according to Part I, pgs. 83-124?
5. What area did Hitler occupy in March 1936?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)