|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, pgs. 492 - 552.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did the Italians enter Albania according to Shirer?
(a) March 7, 1939.
(b) April 17, 1939.
(c) April 7, 1940.
(d) April 7, 1939.
2. When did Shirer say a victory parade was held in Berlin after the victory against the France?
(a) July 19, 1940.
(b) July 18, 1941.
(c) August 15, 1940.
(d) July 18, 1940.
3. Who did Murrow make arrangements with to procure radio transmitters in December 1939?
(a) The BBC.
(c) The French army.
(d) The German army.
4. Who did Shirer start to work for on October 1, 1937?
5. What did Shirer see in Berlin on September 18, 1940?
(a) British prisoners of war.
(b) Transfer of Jews to concentration camps.
(c) Hospital trains unloading the wounded.
(d) Civilians wounded.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did the rationing of food in Germany start?
2. What pact did Hitler use as an excuse to violate a treaty in March 1936?
3. When were Norway and Denmark invaded?
4. Who did Shirer say met in London on July 14?
5. What did Hitler demand of England in order to talk peace?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)