|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, pgs. 492 - 552.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the Germans tell the journalists they flew to Hamburg?
(a) They were free to go back to England.
(b) They had to be supervised.
(c) They were prisoners of the Third Reich.
(d) That they could see whatever they wanted.
2. What illness did Shirer catch in Part II, pgs. 289-330?
(a) A common cold.
(b) Small pox.
(c) The flu.
3. Where was Murrow on December 10, 1939?
4. What city did Shirer say was under siege by Goering Luftwaffe?
5. Where did Shirer return after the armistice signature between France and Germany?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Shirer on December 10, 1939?
2. Where did Tess Shirer stay to await the birth of their first child?
3. What was the name of the American representative that arrived in Germany in early 1940?
4. How many Parisians fled Paris in June 1940?
5. Where did Shirer say the Germans were amassing troops on February 1940?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)