|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, pgs. 492 - 552.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Hitler meet with in September 1938 to talk about the Czech situation?
(a) De Gaulle.
2. Who signed a peace agreement on March 13, 1949?
(a) France and Russia.
(b) England and Germany.
(c) France and Italy.
(d) Russia and Finland.
3. When did Hitler review his troops in Warsaw?
(a) October 5, 1940.
(b) October 5, 1939.
(c) June 5, 1939.
(d) October 6, 1939.
4. Who was the Austrian president in February 1938?
(b) Johann Schobe.
(c) Heinz Fischer.
(d) Kurt Waldheim.
5. What was required of the French delegation in order to sign an armistice with Italy?
(a) Speak only Italian.
(b) Travel to Nice.
(c) Fly to Italy.
(d) Give away their Navy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Shirer meet in Paris on October 8, 1938?
2. Where did Shirer spend Christmas in 1939?
3. Who removed time bombs according to Shirer in Part II, pgs. 492-552?
4. When did the German press announce that the troops were ready to attack Britain according to Part II, pgs. 451-492?
5. What happened at the demonstration Shirer covered at the Place de la Concorde?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)