|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, pgs. 165-206.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the Czech government reply to Hitler's demands?
(a) They would appoint a Nazi prime minister.
(b) They would fight if invaded.
(c) They would give him what he wanted.
(d) They would grant the Nazi party Parliament representation.
2. Who returned to Berlin in August 1939?
(a) Shirer's wife.
(c) Murrow and other correspondents.
3. Where was Shirer on September 12, 1938?
4. When did the rationing of food in Germany start?
(a) Start of August 1939.
(b) End of June 1939.
(c) End of August 1939.
(d) End of August 1940.
5. What treaty did Hitler disregard in March 1936?
(a) Rhur Treaty.
(c) Saar Treaty.
(d) Locarno Treaty.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened at the demonstration Shirer covered at the Place de la Concorde?
2. When was Shirer offered a position in Berlin?
3. Who did Shirer say Hitler met with in February 1938?
4. What did Shirer find out about the American people upon arrival?
5. Who did Hitler meet with in September 1938 to talk about the Czech situation?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)