|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, pgs. 165-206.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Shirer arrive in Danzig?
(a) June 11, 1939.
(b) August 11, 1939.
(c) August 11, 1940.
(d) August 1, 1939.
2. Who did Hitler attack at the start of Part II?
3. What treaty did Hitler disregard in March 1936?
(b) Saar Treaty.
(c) Locarno Treaty.
(d) Rhur Treaty.
4. How much of the German population supported Hitler breaking the treaty in March 1936?
5. Who did Shirer meet in Paris on October 8, 1938?
(b) De Gaulle.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was Shirer offered a position in Berlin?
2. What was Shirer's daughter's name?
3. What did Shirer say Hitler spoke of to foreign leaders when they visited?
4. Who did Shirer say Hitler met with in February 1938?
5. What did Shirer cover on February 1936 according to Part I, pgs. 44-83?
This section contains 144 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)