|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Who does Unferth claim Beowulf lost a swimming match to?
2. How does Beowulf kill Grendel's mother?
a) He strangles her.
b) He stabs her through the heart.
c) He throws her to the sea serpents.
d) He cuts off her head.
3. At the beginning of Chapter 2, who is brooding with grief and greedy for revenge?
b) Grendel's mother.
4. Where is Beowulf when Grendel's mother arrives at Heorot?
a) Sitting by the fire.
b) With the King.
c) Sleeping in his room.
d) In the stable with his new horses.
5. What does Wiglaf have done with the dragon's body?
This section contains 544 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)