1. Who is Hrothgar?
The King of the Danes.
2. What towered "high to reach heaven" and "strong to withstand the buffet of war?"
3. Who did Hrothgar give golden rings and bracelets to?
4. What does Grendel hate the sound of?
5. How tall is Grendel?
12 feet tall.
6. What are Grendel's arms described as being like?
A hairy gorilla's.
7. What are Hrothgar and his warriors doing when Grendel first enters Heorot?
8. What does Grendel do with the men he takes from Heorot?
Takes them home for meat.
This section contains 2,317 words
(approx. 8 pages at 300 words per page)