|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Benjamin Franklin request after securing a loan for the war?
(a) To take on a new role.
(b) To go on vacation.
(c) To read.
(d) To retire.
2. What career did Temple try and fail at after he returned to America?
3. What did "Chapter Sixteen," "Chapter Seventeen," and "Conclusion" say was added to Franklin's house?
(a) An infirmary.
(b) A visitor center.
(c) A library.
(d) A new kitchen.
4. Where did Benjamin Franklin meet George Washington to discuss the troops?
(a) New York City.
5. Who were Benjamin Franklin's commissioners?
(a) Madame Chaumont and Silas Deane.
(b) Arthur Lee and Arthur Bancroft.
(c) Arthur Bancroft and Silas Deane.
(d) Silas Deane and Arthur Lee.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Benjamin Franklin sign the Franco-American treaty?
2. How are Benjamin Franklin's family history disguised as?
3. Who prevented the British troops from arresting Samuel Adams and John Hancock?
4. When were the British defeated at Yorktown?
5. When did balloon mania hit France?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was Franklin not pleased with regarding the turkey?
2. What happened on December 16, 1773?
3. Where did Franklin travel in August 1771 and whom did he meet?
4. What did Franklin edit in Thomas Jefferson's Declaration of Independence?
5. What did John Adams and Franklin disagree over, in "Chapter Fifteen"?
6. What was Franklin's function at the convention, according to "Chapter Sixteen"?
7. What could Americans not agree on?
8. Who secretly met with Franklin?
9. How did Franklin view chess?
10. Who criticized Franklin's ideas, according to the "Conclusion"?
This section contains 467 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)