|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who missed Benjamin Franklin's affection while at school?
2. Who tried to undermine Benjamin Franklin by attacking Temple in America, according to "Chapter Fifteen"?
(a) John Adams.
(b) Temple Lee.
(c) Arthur Lee.
(d) Lee Adams.
3. What is the name of the little story that Benjamin Franklin wrote to explain his personality?
(a) The balette.
(b) The baguette.
(c) The bagatelle.
(d) The baglette.
4. What career did Temple try and fail at after he returned to America?
5. What woman was Benjamin Franklin's neighbor in France?
(a) Madame Deane.
(b) Madame Brillon.
(c) Madame Helvetius.
(d) Madame Hiroe.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Benjamin Franklin when he started writing his family history?
2. When did the British troops try to arrest Samuel Adams and John Hancock?
3. Where was America's first embassy in France?
4. When did Benjamin Franklin travel to France, according to "Chapter Thirteen"?
5. Where was Benjamin Franklin summoned to stand trial for forwarding the letters?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Franklin begin writing when he stayed with the Shipley family in Twyford, in "Chapter Eleven"?
2. What did the Second Continental Congress create?
3. What did Franklin attempt to do when he went to France, in "Chapter Thirteen"?
4. What happened on August 18, 1775, according to "Chapter Twelve"?
5. What did Congress accept in May 1785 ,and what did Franklin do?
6. Who criticized Franklin's ideas, according to the "Conclusion"?
7. What was Franklin not pleased with regarding the turkey?
8. What was Franklin the only person to do?
9. What happened on December 16, 1773?
10. What did Franklin forsake on March 20, 1778?
This section contains 458 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)