|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long was Benjamin Franklin expecting to stay in London, according to "Chapter Eight"?
(a) 8 months.
(b) 5 months.
(c) 3 months.
(d) 2 months.
2. Who did Benjamin Franklin meet during his summer travels in England?
(b) David Hume.
(c) George Washington.
(d) King George II.
3. What did Benjamin Franklin choose over hotheadedness to make his argument?
4. Why did Benjamin Frankly create the Junto?
(a) To talk about a rebellion.
(b) To loan books.
(c) To speak about politics.
(d) To further his business life.
5. What did Francis Franklin die of?
(c) Chicken pox.
(d) Small pox.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Williams receive that created strife with Benjamin Franklin?
2. What did Benjamin Franklin have the assembly do to support a hospital?
3. Where did Benjamin Franklin arrive at the start of "Chapter One"?
4. How long did Benjamin Franklin stay in England on his third voyage there?
5. What did Benjamin Franklin recreate in London?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was the Union Fire Company?
2. What method did Franklin adopt for his arguments and why?
3. What cut into Franklin's income at the end of 1766?
4. What was the Stamp Act of 1765?
5. What atmosphere did Franklin recreate?
6. Who was William Kieth, according to "Chapter Three"?
7. What was lightning considered prior to Franklin's work?
8. What were the Paxton Boys?
9. What were Franklin's goals, according to "Chapter Ten?"
10. What did Franklin do in an effort to sink Keimer, in "Chapter Four"?
This section contains 492 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)