|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the Proprietor of Pennsylvania when Benjamin Franklin was in London?
(a) The Penns.
(b) The Stevensons.
(c) The Downes.
2. When did the Board of Trade in London hold a conference in Albany?
3. What made Benjamin Franklin an opponent of the proprietor's control over the colonies?
(a) The French revolution.
(b) The Sherman act.
(c) The stamp tax.
(d) The French and Indian war.
4. What traveling preacher was Benjamin Franklin partial to?
(a) Jonathan Edwards.
(b) Samuel Hemphill.
(c) George Whitefield.
(d) Stephen Williams.
5. What did Francis Franklin die of?
(a) Chicken pox.
(d) Small pox.
Short Answer Questions
1. What faction did Benjamin Franklin's paper support?
2. Who was Benjamin Franklin's favorite sibling?
3. Why was Benjamin Franklin vilified by some?
4. Who was the printer that Benjamin Franklin met in New York, according to "Chapter Three" and "Chapter Four"?
5. What did Benjamin Franklin have the assembly do to support a hospital?
Short Essay Questions
1. With whom did Franklin stay during his time in London?
2. What was Franklin invited to join in December 1730?
3. What was the Stamp Act of 1765?
4. What was lightning considered prior to Franklin's work?
5. What did the Library Company of Philadelphia allowed Franklin to do, according to "Chapter Five"?
6. What did Braddock underestimate and what did Franklin do to help the situation?
7. What atmosphere did Franklin recreate?
8. What did Franklin always try to link, according to "Chapter One"?
9. What did Franklin do in an effort to sink Keimer, in "Chapter Four"?
10. What were Franklin's relationships like with other men?
This section contains 528 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)