|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On the way to London, who offered to pay Benjamin Franklin's way back to America?
(a) Mr. Darcy.
(b) Mr. Denham.
(c) Mr. Dapson.
(d) Mr. Danson.
2. How long did Benjamin Franklin spend touring the colonies?
(a) 9 months.
(b) 7 months.
(c) 8 months.
(d) 5 months.
3. What did Benjamin Franklin recreate in London?
(a) The Junto atmosphere.
(b) The Assembly.
(c) The English Declaration.
(d) A free press.
4. What was the name of Benjamin Franklin's mother?
(a) Abril Forger.
(b) Abby Folson.
(c) Adriane Foldren.
(d) Abiah Folger.
5. Who competed against Benjamin Franklin, as a result of Franklin's success as a printer?
(a) Thomas Hutchinson.
(b) Benny Bache.
(c) Andrew Bradford.
(d) Andrew Hamilton.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who went with Benjamin Franklin on a surveying trip?
2. How long did Benjamin Franklin stay in London?
3. Who did the Paxton Boys kill?
4. When did Benjamin Franklin retire from his printing business?
5. When was Benjamin Franklin born?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Franklin do in an effort to sink Keimer, in "Chapter Four"?
2. What was the Stamp Act of 1765?
3. What did Braddock underestimate and what did Franklin do to help the situation?
4. What did the Assembly vote to do, at the end of "Chapter Nine?"
5. What three areas did Franklin attack the Penns over?
6. Why couldn't Deborah and Franklin marry?
7. What was lightning considered prior to Franklin's work?
8. What were Franklin's goals, according to "Chapter Ten?"
9. What did the Library Company of Philadelphia allowed Franklin to do, according to "Chapter Five"?
10. What did Franklin open, in "Chapter Seven"?
This section contains 503 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)