Short Answer Questions Key
1. Where did Benjamin Franklin arrive at the start of "Chapter One"?
2. Who did Benjamin Franklin seek to work for?
The middling people.
3. "Chapter One" argues Benjamin Franklin was the country's first what?
4. Why was Benjamin Franklin vilified by some?
His focus on practicality.
5. What does Walter Isaacson think Benjamin Franklin exemplified?
The American ideal of upward mobility.
6. What did Benjamin Franklin's concern over national identity foreshadow?
His involvement with the Revolution.
7. What did Benjamin Franklin choose over hotheadedness to make his argument?
This section contains 3,461 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)