Quiz: Chapter Eleven to Chapter Twelve
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Whom did he compose the poem "Here Skugg/Lies snug/As a bug/In a rug" for?
a) A dead mouse.
b) A dead dog.
c) A dead squirrel.
d) A dead friend.
2. How are Benjamin Franklin's family history disguised as?
a) A letter to a friend.
b) A letter to his grandson.
c) A letter to Deborah.
d) A letter to his son.
3. When did Benjamin Franklin travel to Quebec?
a) May 1775.
b) March 1776.
c) March 1775.
d) April 1776.
4. What did Benjamin Franklin and William fight over?
a) Temple and politics.
b) Politics and William's wife.
c) Temple and William's wife.
d) The British.
5. What did Benjamin Franklin give...
This section contains 259 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)