|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Sixteen, Chapter Seventeen, and Conclusion.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Benjamin Franklin invented in 1742, according to "Chapter Six" and "Chapter Seven"?
(a) The Pennsylvania Fireplace.
(b) The Pennsylvania cariage.
(c) The Pennsylvania light.
(d) The Pennsylvania washing machine.
2. "Chapter Five" says Benjamin Franklin did not accept what?
(d) Church dogma.
3. When did Deborah Franklin die?
(a) New Year's Eve of 1774.
(b) New Year's Day of 1775.
(c) Christmas Day of 1774.
(d) Christmas Eve of 1774.
4. What does "Chapter Five" say was sweeping through the colonies at the time of Benjamin Franklin's invitation to join the Freemasons?
(b) The Industrial Revolution.
(c) The Great Awakening.
5. What did Benjamin Franklin request after securing a loan for the war?
(a) To take on a new role.
(b) To retire.
(c) To go on vacation.
(d) To read.
Short Answer Questions
1. What woman was Benjamin Franklin's neighbor in France?
2. Who went with Benjamin Franklin on a surveying trip?
3. How are Benjamin Franklin's family history disguised as?
4. Who did Benny marry?
5. Who did Benjamin Franklin stay with while in London?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)