|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Sixteen, Chapter Seventeen, and Conclusion.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Benjamin Franklin think Britain treated Americans?
(a) As second-class citizens.
(b) As asocials.
(c) As ignorant.
(d) As first-class citizens.
2. What did Benjamin Franklin study on his voyage back to America, in "Chapter Twelve"?
(a) The climate.
(b) Alarm systems.
(d) The Gulf Stream.
3. What did Benny become after Benjamin Franklin's return in America, according to "Chapter Sixteen," "Chapter Seventeen," and "Conclusion"?
(a) A publicist.
(b) A farmer.
(c) An inventor.
(d) A printer.
4. Who did Benjamin Franklin hope his son would marry?
(a) Mary Walass.
(b) Caty Ray.
(c) Polly Stevenson.
(d) Ingrid De Franch.
5. Who told Benjamin Franklin that "as you go through this world--and you'll miss many hard thumps"?
(a) Cotton Matson.
(b) Cotton Makson.
(c) Cotton Mather.
(d) Cotton Mahon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Benjamin Franklin's father do for a living?
2. What did Sally send to France as a present for the Queen?
3. What did Benjamin Franklin say the middle class had few of?
4. What was Benjamin Franklin supposed to get in London for the printing shop?
5. Where did Benjamin Franklin meet George Washington to discuss the troops?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)