|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twelve.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Francis Franklin die of?
(a) Small pox.
(b) Chicken pox.
2. Who offered to help Benjamin Franklin set up his own printing shop?
(a) Governor William Keason.
(b) Governor William Keats.
(c) Governor William Kearson.
(d) Governor William Keith.
3. What did Benjamin Franklin approve of religion focusing on?
(a) Patience and virtue.
(b) Morality and compassion.
(c) Morality and virtue.
(d) Patience and morality.
4. When did the British troops try to arrest Samuel Adams and John Hancock?
(a) June 18, 1775.
(b) April 18, 1775
(c) March 18, 1776.
(d) May 18, 1775.
5. Whose coronation did Benjamin Franklin attend in 1761?
(a) King George I.
(b) King George IV.
(c) King George II.
(d) King George III.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Benjamin Franklin supposed to get in London for the printing shop?
2. Who did Benjamin Franklin meet during his summer travels in England?
3. What did Benjamin Franklin's assignment as clerk allowed him to take away from Bradford?
4. When did Deborah give birth to a daughter?
5. Who told Benjamin Franklin that "as you go through this world--and you'll miss many hard thumps"?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)