|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Nine and Chapter Ten.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Benjamin Franklin stay while in England?
(a) Main Street.
(b) King Street.
(c) Wes Street.
(d) Craven Street.
2. With whom did Benjamin Franklin go to London?
(c) Caty Ray.
3. What did Benjamin Franklin believe about individualism and communitarianism?
(a) They are overrated.
(b) They are not achievable.
(c) They are not sought after.
(d) They are needed for survival.
4. What happened to Benjamin Franklin's father's first wife?
(a) She divorced him.
(b) She died.
(c) She became ill.
(d) She disappeared.
5. What did the Junto Library allow Benjamin Franklin to do?
(a) Interact with the upperclass.
(b) Understand legal terminology.
(c) Correspond with women abroad.
(d) Gain knowledge of the happenings in London.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Benjamin Franklin store electricity?
2. What did Benjamin Franklin's concern over national identity foreshadow?
3. Who was Benjamin Franklin's favorite sibling?
4. Who fathered an illegitimate child in 1760?
5. Who did Sally wish to marry in 1767?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)