|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Nine and Chapter Ten.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the Proprietor of Pennsylvania when Benjamin Franklin was in London?
(a) The Downes.
(c) The Penns.
(d) The Stevensons.
2. With whom did Benjamin Franklin go to London?
(d) Caty Ray.
3. Why did Benjamin Frankly create the Junto?
(a) To loan books.
(b) To further his business life.
(c) To talk about a rebellion.
(d) To speak about politics.
4. When did the Boston Massacre occur?
(a) March 5, 1771.
(b) March 5, 1770.
(c) March 15, 1772.
(d) March 25, 1770.
5. Why was Benjamin Franklin vilified by some?
(a) His focus on women.
(b) His focus on practicality.
(c) His focus on religion.
(d) His focus on atheism.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Walter Isaacson say Benjamin Franklin easily made?
2. How old was Benjamin Franklin when he was enrolled in Latin school?
3. "Chapter Five" says Benjamin Franklin did not accept what?
4. What happened to Benjamin Franklin's father's first wife?
5. What did Benjamin Franklin's writing help create?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)