|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Five.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many prints were made of Benjamin Franklin's Dissertation?
2. What does Walter Isaacson think Benjamin Franklin exemplified?
(a) The American ideal of religion.
(b) The American ideal of upward mobility.
(c) The American ideal of freedom.
(d) The American ideal of philosophy.
3. What did Benjamin Franklin say he would rather build, according to "Chapter Five"?
(a) "A City of Saints than the City of Sinners."
(b) "A City of Man than the City of God."
(c) "A City for the Colony."
(d) "A City for Man."
4. What does Walter Isaacson say Benjamin Franklin easily made?
(a) Casual female friends.
(b) Casual male friends.
(c) Long-term relationships with women.
(d) Long-term relationships with men.
5. Why did Benjamin Frankly create the Junto?
(a) To further his business life.
(b) To speak about politics.
(c) To loan books.
(d) To talk about a rebellion.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the printer that Benjamin Franklin met in New York, according to "Chapter Three" and "Chapter Four"?
2. What did Benjamin Franklin's writing help create?
3. When was Benjamin Franklin invited to join the Freemasons?
4. What traveling preacher was Benjamin Franklin partial to?
5. What manifesto did Benjamin Franklin write on his way to London?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)