|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Five.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Benjamin Franklin's assignment as clerk allowed him to take away from Bradford?
(a) His printing shop.
(b) His bank.
(c) The postmastership.
(d) His newspaper.
2. Where did Benjamin Franklin arrive at the start of "Chapter One"?
3. What caused Benjamin Franklin's friendship with James Ralph to end?
(a) A woman.
(b) A job.
(c) A bid.
(d) A game.
4. What does Walter Isaacson think Benjamin Franklin exemplified?
(a) The American ideal of religion.
(b) The American ideal of philosophy.
(c) The American ideal of upward mobility.
(d) The American ideal of freedom.
5. What did Benjamin Franklin say he would rather build, according to "Chapter Five"?
(a) "A City for Man."
(b) "A City of Saints than the City of Sinners."
(c) "A City of Man than the City of God."
(d) "A City for the Colony."
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom did Benjamin Franklin set up his printing?
2. What did Francis Franklin die of?
3. Who did Benjamin Franklin court before going to London?
4. What did the Junto Library allow Benjamin Franklin to do?
5. Why did Benjamin Franklin create his militia?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)