|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Three and Chapter Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Benjamin Franklin's concern over national identity foreshadow?
(a) His involvement with freedom of speech.
(b) His involvement in the right to bear arms.
(c) His involvement with the Revolution.
(d) His involvement in the postal system.
2. What did Benjamin Franklin choose over hotheadedness to make his argument?
3. Who was the printer that Benjamin Franklin met in New York, according to "Chapter Three" and "Chapter Four"?
(a) William Bradson.
(b) William Bracon.
(c) William Brady.
(d) William Bradford.
4. What was Benjamin Franklin's father's name?
5. What manifesto did Benjamin Franklin write on his way to London?
(a) A memoir.
(b) The Way to Wealth.
(c) Poor Richard's Almanac.
(d) Plan for Future Conduct.
Short Answer Questions
1. On the way to London, who offered to pay Benjamin Franklin's way back to America?
2. What did Benjamin Franklin approve of religion focusing on?
3. Where dd Benjamin Franklin set up his printing shop?
4. Why was Benjamin Franklin's brother James arrested?
5. "Chapter Two" states Franklin's family name meant what in the Middle Ages?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)