|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Three and Chapter Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who told Benjamin Franklin that "as you go through this world--and you'll miss many hard thumps"?
(a) Cotton Mather.
(b) Cotton Matson.
(c) Cotton Makson.
(d) Cotton Mahon.
2. Why was Benjamin Franklin vilified by some?
(a) His focus on atheism.
(b) His focus on practicality.
(c) His focus on religion.
(d) His focus on women.
3. What does Walter Isaacson say Benjamin Franklin easily made?
(a) Long-term relationships with women.
(b) Casual male friends.
(c) Long-term relationships with men.
(d) Casual female friends.
4. How many prints were made of Benjamin Franklin's Dissertation?
5. Where did Benjamin Franklin arrive at the start of "Chapter One"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of Benjamin Franklin's mother?
2. On the way to London, who offered to pay Benjamin Franklin's way back to America?
3. What was Benjamin Franklin's father's name?
4. Who did Benjamin Franklin seek to work for?
5. What happened to Benjamin Franklin's father's first wife?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)