Quiz: Chapter Eight
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Who fathered an illegitimate child in 1760?
2. How long did Benjamin Franklin stay in London?
a) 3 years.
b) 1 year.
c) 10 years.
d) 5 years.
3. Who did Benjamin Franklin hope his son would marry?
a) Polly Stevenson.
b) Mary Walass.
c) Ingrid De Franch.
d) Caty Ray.
4. Who did the Pennsylvania Assembly win a libel case against?
a) William Downes.
b) William Stevenson.
c) William Denny.
d) William Smith.
5. How did Benjamin Franklin think Britain treated Americans?
a) As asocials.
b) As ignorant.
c) As first-class citizens.
d) As second-class citizens.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
This section contains 229 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)