|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Six and Chapter Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What traveling preacher was Benjamin Franklin partial to?
(a) Samuel Hemphill.
(b) Jonathan Edwards.
(c) Stephen Williams.
(d) George Whitefield.
2. What did Benjamin Franklin's writing help create?
(a) Union Fire Company.
(b) Unionized Tradesman.
(c) The Miners Union.
(d) Union Water Company.
3. What did Benjamin Franklin use to attract lightning away from villages?
(a) A rod.
(b) A wood post.
(c) A key.
(d) A rubber mat.
4. What manifesto did Benjamin Franklin write on his way to London?
(a) Plan for Future Conduct.
(b) A memoir.
(c) Poor Richard's Almanac.
(d) The Way to Wealth.
5. What is the current name of the college Benjamin Franklin opened?
(a) Penn State.
(b) University of Paris.
(c) University of Pennsylvania.
(d) University of Pittsburgh.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who told Benjamin Franklin that "as you go through this world--and you'll miss many hard thumps"?
2. What was Benjamin Franklin supposed to get in London for the printing shop?
3. What was Benjamin Franklin's daughter name?
4. When did the Board of Trade in London hold a conference in Albany?
5. What was the name of Benjamin Franklin's mother?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)