|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Six and Chapter Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Benjamin Franklin work only a short time as a merchant?
(a) He was offered a job.
(b) He was needed elsewhere.
(c) Mr. Denham died.
(d) The store closed.
2. Why did Benjamin Frankly create the Junto?
(a) To loan books.
(b) To speak about politics.
(c) To talk about a rebellion.
(d) To further his business life.
3. What militia did Benjamin Franklin create?
(a) The Pennsylvania Militia.
(b) The Boston Militia.
(c) The Colonist Militia.
(d) The United Militia.
4. Who survived the British expedition against the French in the Ohio Valley to become a pillar of the Revolutionary war?
(a) Thomas Mifflin.
(b) James Madison.
(c) George Washington.
(d) Benjamin Franklin.
5. What was Benjamin Franklin's daughter name?
(a) Jane Franklin.
(b) Sally Franklin.
(c) Deborah Franklin.
(d) Mary Franklin.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the printer that Benjamin Franklin met in New York, according to "Chapter Three" and "Chapter Four"?
2. What was the place of electricity in Benjamin Franklin's research?
3. "Chapter One" argues Benjamin Franklin was the country's first what?
4. When did Deborah give birth to a daughter?
5. What does Walter Isaacson think Benjamin Franklin exemplified?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)