|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Six and Chapter Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Benjamin Frankly create the Junto?
(a) To talk about a rebellion.
(b) To speak about politics.
(c) To loan books.
(d) To further his business life.
2. What did Benjamin Franklin invented in 1742, according to "Chapter Six" and "Chapter Seven"?
(a) The Pennsylvania washing machine.
(b) The Pennsylvania light.
(c) The Pennsylvania cariage.
(d) The Pennsylvania Fireplace.
3. Who told Benjamin Franklin that "as you go through this world--and you'll miss many hard thumps"?
(a) Cotton Matson.
(b) Cotton Mahon.
(c) Cotton Makson.
(d) Cotton Mather.
4. What country experimented with Benjamin Franklin's lightning theories, solidifying Benjamin Franklin's international reputation?
5. What did Benjamin Franklin say he would rather build, according to "Chapter Five"?
(a) "A City of Saints than the City of Sinners."
(b) "A City for Man."
(c) "A City of Man than the City of God."
(d) "A City for the Colony."
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of Benjamin Franklin's ancestors migrated to America?
2. Who offered to help Benjamin Franklin set up his own printing shop?
3. Who formed the Junto?
4. What did Benjamin Franklin have the assembly do to support a hospital?
5. What was the place of electricity in Benjamin Franklin's research?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)