Chapter One and Chapter Two
• In "Chapter One" and "Chapter Two," Benjamin Franklin was a printer, inventor, statesman, and politician, but always sought to work through the "middling people."
• Benjamin Franklin carefully crafted a public persona.
• Benjamin Franklin tried to link civic and public virtues.
• Benjamin Franklin was born in January 17, 1706.
• Benjamin Franklin's favorite sibling was his younger sister Jane.
• Benjamin Franklin went to Latin school at 8, then writing and arithmetic school and apprenticed with his older brother James at 10 as a printer.
• Benjamin Franklin created the character Silence Dogood.
• James, Franklin's brother, was arrested for his political views.
Chapter Three and Chapter Four
• In "Chapter Three" and "Chapter Four," Benjamin Franklin met William Bradford who recommended him to the printer Samuel Keimer in Philadelphia.
• Governor William Keith offered to help Franklin get his own printing shop.
• Benjamin Franklin went to London to get some fonts for the...
This section contains 1,377 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)