|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Chapters 22-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Jahanara thinking of when Nizam opens a cotton bag for a snack?
(a) Her father.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Building the Taj Mahal.
2. In Chapter 9, how many years has the mausoleum been under construction?
3. How are the names of God described in the quote at the beginning of Part 4?
(a) Beyond understanding.
(c) Beyond comprehension.
4. What is in a cell with Jahanara when she regains consciousness after the battle with Aurangzeb?
5. Who did Jaha's father have to wed before he could marry Arjumand?
(a) A Persian princess.
(b) A noble's daughter.
(c) An Indian princess.
(d) A Pakistani princess.
Short Answer Questions
1. When is Jahanara married?
2. What does Jaha say she cherishes as much as the sights along the Yamuna River?
3. Where do Dara, Aurangzeb, and Jahanara meet their father after the riots between Muslims and Hindus.
4. What does Jahanara eat for breakfast the day she is wed?
5. What type of tree perches on the bank of the Yamuna River?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)