|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapters 14-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Jahanara drinking at the beginning of the Narration, in Chapter 2?
2. What does Jahanara give the physician for staying the night with Dara when Dara becomes ill from poisoned meat?
(a) Gold coins.
(b) Silk and golden thread.
(c) Silver coins.
(d) Precious gems.
3. What do the wooden execution blocks rest upon?
(c) Slab of granite.
(d) A block of marble.
4. For how many years after Arjumand's death did Shah Jahan give up all worldly pleasures?
(a) 3 year.
(b) 1 year.
(c) 2 years.
(d) 4 years.
5. How many loves does Jahanara have during the years her daughter grows up?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Isa when he came to Delhi?
2. How long is Jahanara without word from Nizam, after he joins Aurangzeb's army?
3. How much did Arjumand tell Jaha's father that a diamond cost?
4. From what book is the quote taken at the beginning of Part 3, Narration?
5. What does Jahanara tell Ladli to report that Jahanara has stolen from Khondamir?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)