|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapters 14-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Jahanara, at the end of Chapter 3?
2. Where does the quote come from, at the beginning of Chapter 2?
(d) Book of Mormon.
3. What does Jahanara compare Isa to when she first meets him in her father's audience hall?
4. What do the trees on the bank of the Yamuna River resemble to Jaha?
(a) Women bending over combing their long hair.
(b) Giant spiders.
(c) Woody skeletons.
(d) A blur of yellow and green.
5. What does Aurangzeb lack?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 9, how many years has the mausoleum been under construction?
2. How old is Isa?
3. How much did Arjumand tell Jaha's father that a diamond cost?
4. How does Gulbadan say most people feel about the Emperor Alamgir?
5. What will those who believe in the Qur'an and other religious scriptures receive?
This section contains 151 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)